Tuesday, June 1, 2010

you make me dance like a fool, forget how to breath

Crazy weekend! I have a friend that lives in Highlands Ranch and she found one of her friends Thomas to drive us to Colorado, SO I got to come home for the weekend!

BUT first.. Wednesday night, I went to bed at 3 and then woke up at 4 because we (me, courtney, shalise, and lori) were going over to the guys apartment to prank them. Jake.. being lame.. was sitting out in the living room watching tv at like 4:45 in the morning. So we couldn't break in.. so we just took a block from under the table and one of their couch cushions. Then we went back and attempted to tie a heavy rope from their door to their banister. WE WERE SO CLOSE! Jake opened up the door about 2 seconds before we had it on. So that was a failed mission. Then I came home at around 5:30. and I had class at 8 so there was no way I was going to be going to bed.. I stayed up and watched tv and such.. needless to say I was exhausted all day thursday from only getting an hour of sleep.

Danielle left on the shuttle about 2:10 and I walked her over there so she wouldn't have to wait for an eternity alone. Then I came back to my apartment and decided I should probably study for my test I had to take that night. Also.. I was talking to brek for probably like 45 min. Then he told me to take a nap cause I honestly could not function AT ALL. I woke up around 6ish and decided I'd better go take my test which was a piece of cake:) and then I came home and did my homework for about 3 hours. It was seriously soooo much fun. haha. Then Erin came over and we walked up to the temple and back.. It's so funny because we are both having boy stuff going on right now, and so we get to talk to each other about it. I love Erin so much! I don't know what I would do without her!

Then Friday morning I left around 7 am to head on down to Logan, Utah to switch cars so that we could go to COLORADO! It took 2 hours to finally get the car so we left Utah around noon. Which was not what any of us wanted because it just meant a lot less time at home:( BUT I finally made it home around 10:30 pm. Yes. that means a 15 hours trip!!!!! Me and my sisters went to King Soopers, and then we came home and went to bed because I was EXHAUSTED!

Saturday we did a whole bunch of stuff! We went to the mall. Twice. and we went to payless, and cold stone, and just hung out! oh and we went to Panda Express. I love that place! they should bring it to Rexy! I know we did more than that.. but it was just a bunch of hanging out and fun! I have missed my sisters!

Sunday we went to church and I forgot NO ONE had seen my hair.. so everyone was very confused when they saw me at first, and almost didn't recognize me. and then everyone was confused why I was only home for the weekend. It was pretty funny! THEN we went home and put our bathing suit tops on and sunbathed outside in the super warm weather! I loved it! We took a whole bunch of pictures and had LOADS of fun! I seriously did not want to go home. We also watched Avatar as a family sunday night, and Im honestly not really sure what I thought of it.. it was interesting. Then we went to bed


Monday morning I got up at 6:30 am to take a shower and get ready, and then my dad took me and my sisters out to breakfast. That was very nice of my daddy! Then Thomas came and picked me up and we went to ashley's and waited for a freaking eternity for McKell to get there.. Finally at about 1pm we left Berthoud. Somewhere in Wyoming McKell got pulled over and got a $90 speeding ticket. YEAH IT SUCKS! Then we got into bear lake about 7ish pm and traded cars and shoved everything we had in the little tiny Geo. We were all really tired but we were still having fun. It was taking us WAY longer than expected though because the Geo doesn't drive very fast. So right before we get to blackfoot around 11pm the car starts smoking..... yeah.. the engine was shot. COOL! So the car broke down and we're all exhausted and we had to wait for someone to come pick us up about an hour or so away from Rexburg. We were all very tired! This is what the car looks like that we had to pick up in bear lake. SOOO SMALL!


I got home around 1 am and unpacked and talked to Danielle about stuff since I really missed her this weekend. (which is dumb because it was like 4 days. but still. she's my best friend and so its been inconvenient to be away from her cause we couldn't talk. hahaha) I went to bed around 2am. then got up at 6:30 to take a quiz.

I had such an amazing weekend and a very very crazy trip! It was pretty funny cause on the way from bear lake to Rexburg we were asking Thomas about boys. So like, texting, hair color, what guys like in a girl, what guys hate in a girl, pointer. etc... and then he was asking us stuff! It was very insightful! I feel so much more informed;) haha. NOW if only I could implement that knowledge into my own life with this guy right now. I seriously like him probably more than I should, and it's killing me cause I would talk to him all day if I could, and that is just not how he is. I wish I could be a undercover agent and find out if he likes me half as much as I like him. Guess that's not how it is supposed to be though.

So I should probably go do homework or something, just so I feel like I am being productive, although I need to leave in about 5 min to get to class on time.. so maybe not! It was so wonderful to be back in COLORADO this last weekend! I missed everyone so much! Especially my wonderful mommy and my two favorite sisters!!

P.S. This is my new fav song:

Smile by Uncle Kracker
(Chorus)
You make me smile like the sun
Fall out of bed
Sing like a bird
Dizzy in my head
Spin like a record
Crazy on a Sunday night
You make me dance like a fool
Forget how to breathe
Shine like gold
Buzz like a bee
Just the thought of you can drive me wild

Ohh you make me smile

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had such a good weekend at home! the pictures are so funny. haha :)and it's a good thing we didn't act like the shuttle couple when i left. hahahahaha i love you!

    ReplyDelete