Me and Brek settled everything. I mean yeah I still miss him in the way I want him, but I guess being friends will just have to do. Although he is getting on my nerves because he asks for my help and then decides he doesn't need it anymore. I have a feeling we aren't ever going to have an actual friendship just because he goes back on everything he says. ANYWAYS...
I really don't have much to say but I didn't want that man hating blog post to be the first thing people see when they look at my blog so Im writing a whole bunch on nonsense into here. It has been ridiculously HOT here in Rexy the past couple of days. I LOVE SUMMER just not when I cannot wear shorts. I have to wear pants to class everyday because it is against the honor code to wear shorts and it gets a little annoying when it is so dang hot outside.. but whatever... I am a big girl so I just deal with it. Good thing the buildings are air-conditioned.
We have our last tennis match this saturday and it is so sad, because I feel like the season just started. I think we need to have longer semesters. None of this 13 week business. It is just way too short. Im finally getting along really well with my roommates and its starting to get nice outside and then BAM the semester is over:( but we designed shirts last night and got them sent to the design place so we are going to have tennis shirts! I am soo exicited because I LOVE having shirts that have the BYU-Idaho name to it! and now everyone will know that I played tennis!
Yesterday I got a letter from Adam. I don't think I have been this excited to get mail in a very long time!!! It's funny because since I sent him out his first letter the day before he went into the MTC he had mail there for him like thursday or something which is hilarious because his comp told all the other elders that I am Adam's girlfriend and I wrote the letter in pink pen so it's really funny. But I told Adam to give the other elder's my address and I will write them, since I LOVE writing missionaries. I didn't think I would love it so much but I am really really loving it! Also it keeps me unbored in class:)
I am supposed to be in class right now but it got cancelled because people were in the room we were supposed to be using. I love college! It's nice classes can get cancelled when the teacher wants. I supposed I should start some homework now or something, although I am going to have ALL day tomorrow to do it since Josh is coming into town tomorrow and Danielle is going down to Utah to meet him for the day. I love Josh and all but this next week is going to suck because they are going to be around all the freaking time. GOOD THING I HAVE THE WONDERFUL ERIN YOUNG TO KEEP ME COMPANY!!!:) yaaaaay:)
No comments:
Post a Comment