Sunday, June 20, 2010

David Squared Concert:)

wow.. so it's been a crazy weekend. Friday I went to the temple at 8am. and I realized I have missed the temple so very much! I walk up there like at least once a week but it's different being in the temple. The feeling is just so peaceful and I hate having to leave and go back out into the world. hahaha. I just love the temple! I wish I could live in it!

Friday evening I had a date:) It was so much fun! We went to the rodeo and then to DQ after. I want to tell everyone about my date... but it would take way too long to tell all about it, and Im not supposed to be talking about this boy on my blog... says my brother:) haha... so just know I had a lot of fun.

Saturday I had a tennis match at 1pm which is the absolute worst time to have a freaking tennis match. It's like the hottest time of the day and oh my gosh.. I get heat stroke/exhaustion really easily, and it was not a good game. I was getting super upset which is funny cause I was saying how tennis doesn't really get me upset but I was pretty upset during the game and then after. I was super dizzy and the girls kept trying to like smack the ball as far away from me as they could so towards the end I kinda just gave up:/ yeah it was really dumb. I felt really bad but I just could not handle it yesterday..

then I went straight from my match to a basketball game, which was really fun. They won which was good. and then me and danielle went to subway because we were really hungry. Then we came home and I got ready and stuff and then at 7ish we went to the DAVID ARCHULETA CONCERT! it was soooo much fun. David Osmond opened for him, and he is really really good! I love hearing new artists! then David Archuleta came out on stage and sang! he sang us some of his new songs, and it was awesome because we were the first people to ever hear any of his new songs!!! that was freaking awesome! and he sang my favorite song!!! "To Be With You" its such an adorable song! anyways, then me, erin, and danielle just hung out and walked over to porter park and such, and I was in the weirdest mood and so I was talking in a british accent for probably over an hour and oh goodness.... it was very very odd.
SO I will just say a little about this... I really like this guy. BUT Im super nervous and a little scared he has no interest in me. I just give with everything I have and I hate that because it always gets hurt. I don't want to give everything I have... because its draining when they don't want what I have to give. hmm.. okay. then end. thats all I will say. MISS YOU ALL!

1 comment:

  1. it's funny because we basically said like the same thing in our blogs. haha how great.
    but it's good i remembered a camera this time.
    and sorry about your boy issues. :((((

    ReplyDelete