Monday, June 21, 2010

tips to avoid the idiot male

I HATE MEN!!!

In fact the thing I hate even more than men is men that are supposed to act like men but instead act like little girls. NOT A FAN AT ALL!

ALSO.... I have learned my lesson. When a guy is super wishy/washy and stands me up three times, dump him and run, because chances are he is crazy and is only going to lead me on until I decide to ask him what the h*** is up.

ALSO, don't ever give a guy a fifth chance, because you will end up falling for him and then when you least expect it he will take a really sharp knife and stick you with it about a million times all while turning it round and round pretty much making your heart almost unrepairable.

ALSO, don't think about marrying a guy before you are dating. Even though they say you marry who you date and what not, it's the more HORRIBLE idea I have ever heard of in my entire life!

ALSO, don't wear your heart on your sleeve because you end up giving everything you have and when that person doesn't want anything you have to offer it's too far gone to get it all back.

ALSO, don't date jerk faces. don't even look at them, and sure as heck don't give them the time of day.

ALSO, look for any warning signs early on, and when you see the sign even if you want to look for the best in that person DON'T. because you will end up getting extremely hurt.

ALSO, don't be stupid like me and fall for a guy you hardly know, and you better not tell him about yourself because then you feel like you can trust him and right when you think that he will knock you down on your A**

ALSO, make sure that you have the best friends in the whole entire world to be there when all you want to do is die. They will be the one's with a shoulder to cry on and an ear to hear.

ALSO, set your priorities straight from the beginning. Don't wait for a guy to mess you up to realize that you shouldn't have even had your priorities set on him or any guy in the first place.

ALSO, make sure you have some way to release any emotions at all. I recommend crying until you can't keep your eyes open because they are so swollen, and until your tear ducts are swollen so you can't possibly cry any more even if you had wanted to.

LAST, don't EVER under ANY circumstances flirt and talk with a boy for 2 months ONLY over texting. WORSE IDEA EVER THOUGHT OF BY ANYONE... but especially me. you can never really tell what the person is thinking because you can't see their expressions or hear a tone in their voice. DON'T EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER DO IT! yes you can text.. but you should not ONLY be texting that person for that amount of time. If that is the case... RUN AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN.

This has been dating tips from Jessica's screwed up love life:)

2 comments:

  1. hahahahaha I did quite enjoy that thanks.
    and I expect you to follow these tips from now on.
    but I am so glad you learned your lesson from this dumb boy. I love you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I will follow these tips! oh I really want to post these on fb... but I don't want my blog on fb. hahaha it's such a dilema. I LOVE YOU DEAR thanks for being here for me!

    ReplyDelete