Saturday, May 22, 2010

W.o.W

It is 81 degrees in Centennial and 45 degrees in Rexburg. I want to be home now!!!
It has been ridiculously cold here the past few days. I want it to warm back up now, but it's supposed to snow again tonight. BOOOO!!! I wish you Coloradans could send me some sun today! That would be amazing!!

So Tuesday was my roommates birthday! She was saying how she really doesn't "like" birthdays and so I wanted to make it one of her best birthdays! Me and Erin decorated the living room in blue and pink streamers and then the kitchen with the same colors. It looked sooooo dang cute! I wrote on the window in window markers that it was her birthday too. It's fun because the window faces campus so everyone that walked by could see it. Then we blindfolded her and took her to dinner, but we stopped off at Broulims first. It was hilarious because people were laughing at us, and we were just having so much fun at Danielle's expense:) Then we went to dinner at Thai. It was delicious. I got to chow mien, and yummy! Then we came back and had a party for her. It was fun. We played games and ate cake and ice cream. Me and Erin wanted to do something special for Danielle so Erin learned "True Colors" on the guitar and we sang it to her. It was wonderful. Then we went to taco bell with Ricardo and his friend around 11ish. It was definitely interesting. BUT Danielle said it was one of her best birthdays! So all the work was worth it!

For some retarded reason I have been very grumpy this week. It could be due to the fact that its that time again, but I am never this snappy. Every little thing that goes wrong just sends me into tears. I feel like a big baby sometimes, because I feel like crying a lot. But then I remember that crying is good and it makes me feel better. I just feel stupid because none of my friends are criers. So I basically get to either hold it all in or leave and cry by myself. ugh. I hate the fact that I am so ruled by my emotions. I wonder what kind of person I would be if I wasn't so emotional. I know everyone says being emotional is dumb, but I think it makes me a better person. I feel everything so much more easily then most people do, and so I am very sensitive to people. If someone is having a bad day I will know. Hmmm... I feel like this is going to be a problem when and if I ever start dating.




It was funny because a guy in my ward was on the team and the coach was a guy in my neighbors FHE group, and we're facebook friends and stuff. It was pretty funny. It was seriously one of the most intense games. I was like on the edge of my seat yelling and screaming and such. I love watching guys basketball. I think I am going to start going to more games, just because they are so much fun to watch! After the game we went and got pizza and yum. The I danced like a MANIAC around my living room while Danielle and Erin just watched me. HAHA. I love random dance parties, even if it's just me doing them.

So today we had another match. and it was at 8 in the morning. CRAZINESS! It was absolutely freezing and being the idiot I am I didn't wear any sweat pants. So here's stupid Jessica sitting on the side for about 2 hours in 30 degree weather with on a skirt on. Me and Danielle lost our match but we won a game in each set. I know that doesn't seem like a lot, but all the other games were super close! I was very proud of us. OH and it was also ridiculously windy, so sometimes the ball just didn't go over. But all in all it was a good match. I came home and took like a 30 min shower because I could not feel my legs. It was glorious.

Now I am writing this blog sitting in bed contemplating taking a nap since I am so tired. I can barely keep my eyes open. Im also thinking about brek. grrr..... I need to be done completely with him. BUT there is this other guy in one of my classes thats pretty cute. and he plays tennis. and he's from colorado. haha. BONUS. anyways. I told him we should hang out. So we will see how that goes. I suppose I am done writing now.

I am learning a lot in school. I am being extremely bored to death by school. AND I am having fun at school. I don't know what I would be doing without this lovely University. I love it here so much! Even though its freezing, I wouldn't change it. Miss you all!

2 comments:

  1. you forgot to mention that while you were too busy dancing last night that i was slaving away in the kitchen making cookies... :/
    but yes, my birthday was wonderful so thanks! :)
    i love you.
    and sorry about all your boy problems... boys are just dumb sometimes... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. that is true. I should have mentioned that. oops.

    (EVERYONE.. WHILE I WAS BUSY BEING A CRAZY MANIAC LAST NIGHT DANIELLE WAS SLAVING AWAY IN THE KITCHEN MAKING COOKIES FOR OUR TEAMMATES BIRTHDAY)

    I love you too my dear!
    and it's really okay. Im sorry I talk about it so much. Im trying to be better!

    ReplyDelete