Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My Awakening!

So Ashley helped me realize that I need to look at the good and happy things that happen during my day to help me get through this rough patch Im going through. So Im going to start making my blogs happy, and they are going to be about things in my days that were good! No more focusing on the bad!

In American Foundations my professor was making fun of me and my hair.. not in a mean way but he kept picking on me. It was actually quite hilarious. and then Ashley said something really fun. our teacher was talking about how at the federal reserve they have to close the first door before they open the second door and how it was basically a man trap. and she's all like.. where can I get one of those.. hahaha made my day!

Me and Ashley went to the park today and we just talked about stuff and I have needed someone to talk to for a couple of weeks! She was exactly what I needed. She's been through somewhat the stuff I am going through and she just knows exactly what to say! It was just so good to talk to her.. and to listen to whats going on with her and give her advice and stuff!!

I got a nice burn. Yeah its going to hurt A LOT in the morning.. but I have to get the burn before I can get the tan:) which is kinda like men. I have to go through pain to get something better, something I want!

AND... WE HAD A THUNDERSTORM! it was like pouring more than I have seen in a very long time! We all went out and played in it and just pranced and slid and it was so much fun! It made me feel like a kid again!

Ashley said I should find a quote or a song or something and put it on my wall or something so I can see it everyday. I picked this song....

It Is - David Osmond

If I think it's all a battle it is.
If I think the day is perfect it is.
I could make it a disaster
or find everything I'm after
any way I choose to see it, it is

I really feel good about all this positive thinking and looking for the "little miracles" in my day as Ashley said! Life is going to start looking up!

2 comments:

  1. YAY. I was smiling the entire time reading this. haha i'm so glad you're feeling better.
    AND i'm so glad you have Ashley to talk to. :)
    sorry i've been MIA recently. :/
    i still love you bunches. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well.. feeling better.. no. but I want to feel better. so THIS is going to help me do that:) its alright that you are MIA. I understand.. although I do miss you. I love you too my dear!

    ReplyDelete