Tuesday, July 6, 2010

You're a Grand Old Flag, You're a High Flying Flag....

Oh my goodness.. I haven't written anything in quite a long time. This weekend was just so absolutely busy and I was hardly ever on my computer!

Vikki came Thursday night and we went to Craigo's and then walked to my grandmas house to get the air mattress. Walking that back was ridiculous! haha 2 miles carrying an air mattress is not the funnest thing ever... and then we watched "When in Rome" which is such a freaking cute chick flick! I know I shouldn't watch them because they make me a little sad, but they are just SO cute!

Friday we played tennis and it was so funny because she hasn't played in a while so we didn't really get to play a lot, and then we went to see "A-Team" with Eric, and Logan. It was actually really really good. I didn't think I would like it but it was funny and it had a ton of action in it. Then we went to subway where I was the only one who ate anything... after that we (me, vikki, eric, logan, josh, and danielle) went to the park to play soccer but it was already dark so we just layed on the basketball court and then went and played on the play ground and then ended up talking about randomness for a long time.

Saturday was awesome because my grandma let me borrow her car so we went shopping at walmart and then we went down to IF. We were all super hungry so we went to Red Robbin and ate and then we drove on over to where they were gonna have the fireworks. We got there around 6ish so we had a couple hours to kill. We played a game of Phase 10 and then we played
"your team". Yes I know that game is kinda horrible but it was absolutely entertaining. Fireworks were lovely except for the fact that there was a tree in our way... After the works we decided it would be dumb to sit in traffic for about an hour or more and we were hungry so we went to Denny's and it was abosolutely packed in there. We were all super tired and we were laughing histarically and just being ridiculous. After we ate we walked like a mile to where we left the car and apparently I was being funny (which I don't think so but whatever. haha) so they like recorded me and then we left IF around 1:15ish. The roads were super duper clear:) Then we had to drop the car off at Grandmas house and walk the 2 miles home at 2:30 in the morning. We were walking in the middle of the road because it was scary and we didn't want to get raped or anything.

Sunday we went to church (minus Vikki) and it was weird cause they combined 3 wards together, since so many people were gone. I wore my really cute shoes and it was just grand. Then we had a bbq. It was pretty fun except that some people don't know how to behave in a social setting.. but we wont go into detail. We had hamburgers and hot dogs and I made jello which was yummy cause it was blue and then red and then whipped cream on top. and we had brownies. Just talking about it now is making me super hungry.

I ended up staying up till like 4am talking with Vikki and then I got up at 6am to walk her to the shuttle. Then I came home after saying goodbye and went back to sleep around 7 and got up at 11. I should have been doing my homework yesterday but I just didn't want to so I watched Hulu and just stayed in bed until Erin came over and then we went to Wendy's and Walmart where I got these amazing sports bras and then we came home and watched the Bachelorette, which was so good! I cannot believe there are only 4 guys left. Its crazy! and then I finally started my homework at like 10. It was crazy.. I was up till 4am again. I just love college with a friggin passion!

Today has been an interesting day. My head has been hurting all day and I am kinda going through withdrawals again. I hate it because I don't want to be feeling the way I am. There are tons of people around me going through much harder things and here I am thinking life is kinda hard. But oh well. There is about 2 weeks of school left. If I keep my grades up it will be awesome. and if I have a job when I got home it will be even more awesome. I need a break from this lovely amazing place! I didn't think I would ever need a break from Rexy but I need to get away from things to help me move on.. and getting outta here will for sure help!

I feel like I haven't done my small miracles so here it goes:
Erin got the cutest shoes the other day, and they just make me smile.
Vikki got to come visit me for a couple of days, and I have really missed her.
The sun was shining
I got to borrow my grandmas car for the day
I have the most comfortable sports bra to sleep in I have ever had in my life
I have the greatest friends in the entire world.
I looked up what ward I am going to be in and my church is at 9am. I am ecstatic!!!
I have slowly but surly begun to realize that boys don't need to be a part of my life;)

love you and miss you all.

2 comments:

  1. "Then we had a bbq. It was pretty fun except that some people don't know how to behave in a social setting.. but we wont go into detail." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh my gosh. that's so funny. I know exactly who you are talking about and i seriously wanted to kill them. i'm glad you were just as annoyed with them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha Im glad you find that humorous. Cause they were driving me crazy. oh good times. haha

    ReplyDelete