Anyways, yesterday (tuesday) I got to go to the aquarium on a field trip with the 4/5 years olds. It was so much fun because there was 3 teachers and one parent and so we each got a group of kids. My group was soo much fun! I had four kids. Seth, Sophia, Sophia, and Tjaden. We had a worksheet of things we had to find and then we just got to walk around. It was fun because these kids are at the stage where they are so excited by things like fish and sharks and turtles. At one point we say clown fish and they started screaming "theres nemo!!!!" haha it just made me laugh! I am slowly starting to really love these kids, although I miss my babies like none other! I still go see them at least twice a day. haha Im sure I bug Natrice with how much I go in there.
Yesterday afternoon at around 3:20 it started snowing. and then it snowed some more. and by the time I was getting out of work it was pretty much a blizzard. I went to the store to get something and I got stuck on this hill on the way to Vikki's house. my car really sucks when it comes to snow because it gets stuck a lot. anyways.. so I finally made it to Vikki's house and we hung out. and then I decided I should go home around 9 because it was getting really bad outside. I barely made it home. I was sliding and fish tailing all over the place. and Vikki lives on the other end of my neighboorhood. Anyways... so I was hoping that work would be cancelled. WELL IT WASN'T JUST DELAYED. But I still woke up and got ready and was at the school by 8 and I realized that were absolutely no cars there. which was weird. anyways.. I called and there was the stupid answering message thing saying they weren't opening till 9. Needless to say I was a little upset, not only because I woke up early for nothing and also because I got stuck again.
The snow finally melted and we only had 5 kids the whole entire day. It was ridiculous. me and Stephanie had like nothing to do all day because we just let the kids play. But they brought in chinese food which was nice of them. and I still got to go home at five which was nice, because I have had a headache for the past two days. I finally developed the pictures I took while on trek. I forgot how much fun I had and especially how much I love my cousins! My family is amazing! I wouldn't trade them for anyone in the world!
I miss everyone I talk to on facebook sooooooooooo MUCH!!!! I honestly dont know why I made such a rash decision. anways... I miss you all. and even more now that I dont/cant talk to you anymore.
ONLY 15 MORE DAYS!!
you are so cute! I don't think taking a break from facebook was a rash decision. Its hard but you'll go back on. I know you can do it! its good for you, its practicing self-discipline.
ReplyDeletehahaha you are so cute. i agree with erin. and i love the aquarium. i'm still super jealous. maybe i'll have to go to the aquarium in my last few weeks home. hahaha (oh, and it's actually quite normal for people in general to point out nemo. haha everyone does it, not just 4/5 year olds... haha)
ReplyDeletehahaha thanks guys! its tougher than I thought just because thats where I talk to everyone. I've gotten a lot of text messages from people asking me where I went. haha
ReplyDeletedo you point of nemo danielle? hahahaha