I DONT LIKE THIS ONE BIT. BUT NOW I FEEL LIKE I NEED TO PROVE I
CAN STICK TO MY WORD BY NOT GETTING BACK ON UNTIL I SAID I WOULD!
AHHHHH... HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THIS? I LOST CONTACT WITH LIKE
EVERYONE. HMMM.....
anyways, today I worked from 8-5. It was a super long work day but I really enjoyed
getting off at 5. I also am starting to like these kids. 4 year olds can be pretty funny,
and they can be really fun to play with! I played "basketball" with like 5 four year old
boys today. It was too funny! I was like cracking up the whole game. anyways.... so
I suppose I cannot complain. altho I really really really miss my little kids soo
dang much! But hopefully I will be back with them next week!
Oh and tonight I did something drastic. But Im not telling people what it is.
You shall just have to wait until I either cave and reactivate my facebook
sooner or until its is time for me to go back to rexburg! anways... You all should
expect to be getting a blog posting from me almost every night since I dont
have facebook to talk about stuff. I love you all, and miss you even more now
that I dont talk to you.
ONLY 17 MORE DAYS!!!!!
hahahaha i know what you mean about the facebook thing... it sucks. but don't cave. i know you can do it!
ReplyDeleteand 4 year olds are super cute. i'm glad that you are having fun with them. haha especially when you get to go to the aquarium and stuff. so jealous. :(
but yes, i am super excited to read your nightly blogs from now on. haha :)
I looove you!
ahhh danielle... I will never do something stupid like this again. hahaha its not just like facebook its everyone that I talk to on facebook. I miss people. I like dont talk to anyone anymore:(
ReplyDeleteand yeah. they are waaaay cute!
hahaha nightly blogs.. have not started out very well. but im posting another one soon. I love you too!