
haha yes. Aren't they adorable?? I know! Im a bit weird! but thats okay. haha. Then I got a jacket at Aeropostale. Its like salmon colored, but has a little bit more pink in it! Its adorable! Anways.. after we were done at the mall we went to dinner at Red Robbins. I had the buffalo style chicken fingers, bottomless fries, and there raspberry limeade bottomless drink. it was soo yummy! after that we went and saw "Alice in Wonderland" It was soo good! One of Tim Burton's best movies! It was super weird though, but I think that was the point of the movie! I really liked the story line, it just made me want to go see it again. after the movie we went back to vikki's house and took pictures! I had soo much fun! Which is crazy.. but I loved it!!! I love hanging out with her! I've known her since I was 7 and so its just a blast! We always have something to talk about!

Saturday my sisters and my parents went and looked at model homes! I absolutely love looking at model homes! Something about it is just so much fun! I really makes me want to be an interior designer. but that isn't what I am supposed to do. But we found one or two that were pretty cute! I have no idea where my parents want to move. But hopefully they dont leave Colorado because I just love it here. and okay so I am being a bit selfish.. but if they move when I get married in a couple years no one will come to my wedding or reception. haha I know.. selfish:)
anyways.. Then me, mary, and jen went to the mall again. I didn't get anything because I had already spent my quota of money for the month on things I didn't need;) But I did go to Target and get a wallet because I really needed a new one! Its super cute! I love it!!!

On Sunday I only went to sacrament meeting because I was absolutely tired, and then I came home and slept for like 2 hours! I love taking naps! and I talked to eric for a really long time! I have missed being able to just go over and see him! Its gonna be nice to be in the same town again! and of course Danielle.... our relationship has been kinda rocky the past couple weeks but she really is my best friend and I dont ever want a guy to come between us so Im gonna leave that all behind me! I miss her soo much! its been 81 days since I have seen her and It has been the longest 81 days of my entire life! I cannot wait to move into our apartment and meet new people and have new adventures! Its going to be amazing! oh and Im supposed to be getting a new phone hopefully tomorrow! So I will keep you all updated with that!
This is the beginning of a new week and already it is tons better than last week! I am not as tired and I just feel better. Not to mention there isn't hardly as much drama as last week! I sent my housing contract in today and so hopefully they still have a spot for me:/ anyways... I miss everyone! 31 MORE DAYS!!!!!
LOVE the shoes and the wallet. so so cute! :)
ReplyDeleteoh thank you:) Im such a nerd.. having to have pink things. haha
ReplyDelete