Last thursday my mom went into the hospital. She has been there since, and it is monday night:( The doctors are kinda stupid and so they really haven't figured out what's wrong yet. They said she could be experiencing mini strokes, which is not good at all. She has Lupis and so shes got inner ear problems and she keeps getting really dizzy and then her arms and face get paralyzed. Im glad I haven't seen one of her "episodes" yet because that would probably really freak me out. Parents aren't supposed to be the sick ones!!! So hopefully the doctors can give us some good news soon!
Friday night me and Vikki hung out, and she got her cartilage pierced! haha I dont think I could ever get anything pierced besides my one piercings on my ears. Im too much of a baby! and after that we went to her grandparents house! It was really cool because they speak Russian and so I just sat and listened to them speak! I love listening to other languages, even if I cant understand. Then we spent the night at Vikki's house. hahaha I havent had a sleepover since like junior year or something. and we watched the Hangover. I would not recommend this movie. It was really funny but I really did not want to see "senor Changs" butt. or the old guys butt. it just wasnt very modest. haha and they said the F word waaaaay too much! I ended up stopping it half way through and I took it back. anyways..... I am really gonna miss Vikki when I go back to school!
This morning was registration. and can I just say that BYU-Idaho sucks when it comes to this. I was kicked off the system at about 6:45 last night. and then I finally got back on around 10:30. and then registration was supposed to start at midnight. but it was not working for anyone. anyways.. so I got my math class about 12:50 and then started to get my american foundations class, and it kicked me off the system again. ahhhhh I was soo freaking upset. I think I cried for like 30 min. hahahaha. I am such a baby about stuff like that! anyways.. It FINALLY let me back on at 4:15 in the freaking morning. and by then basically all the classes were already full. So I picked some random stupid classes to fill my 14 credits. I didn't end up going to bed until 5:00am. and as a result I felt horrible and so I didn't go to work at 11. it was absolutely crazy!!
Well so I have been on the registration all day (well since I woke up at like 3) and They reopened one of the classes that I really really wanted. So I am extremely happy about that! and I wanted another class but it wouldnt let me get it because it said I needed another class. So I emailed that teacher and asked him about it, and he gave me the power to add the class. So I got that class too! I am pretty excited! I have 15 credits now and almost all the classes I wanted. I just emailed a teacher to ask if they would allow me to add the class even though it is full. So FINGERS CROSSED!!!
Anyways... Im sure you all wanted to hear my super sad story about registering for classes. haha but really it was absolutely crazy! This only makes it more real! ONLY 24 DAYS!!!!!!
I'm so glad that you got your schedule all figured out! I can't wait for school to start! :)
ReplyDeleteI KNOW! me either! this is going to be one amazing semester!!!! haha we wont have to text during all our classes either. cause we have math together. yay!
ReplyDeleteI remember crying about it last fall, but since then I've been really lucky and not had any problems
ReplyDeletehahahaha yeah you and michelle got it done in like 10 min for winter semester. and Im just a big baby! haha
ReplyDelete