Me and Ashley hung out this week twice! Wednesday night we went to Cold Stone and that was delicious. then we went to target, and looked at wedding magazines!(Im gonna have to admit it kinda made me want to get married soon. haha) then we went to walmart and walked around for a long while. and when we got bored there we just drove around. We went and saw this house that Ashley said was huge.. and let me tell you. it was ENORMOUS!!! It was like 3 or 4 of my houses combined. I would never want to live in one, but they are soo much fun to look at! anyways... then we ended up going back to her house and just sitting out infront of her house for about an hour or two. We talked about everything. Some things were maybe a bit more inappropriate than others.. but it was soo much fun! I have missed having someone to talk to about stuff like that! anyways. we ended up butt dialing eric at like 12:50 or something like that. haha so that was exciting.
Thursday Ashley had to take her step mom to the airport and she didn't want ashley riding home alone so she asked if I would go with her. and of course. haha it was fun, and we got to talk again about the most random stuff ever. We ended up sitting out side my house for an hour. I love talking to Ashley because We have gone through some of the same stuff with boys and its just really nice to be able to talk to her about that kind of stuff! Im really really glad that eric introduced us up at school!
anyways... Less than three weeks until I get to go back to school! I miss that place like nooo other! and I miss the people there like noooooooooooooooooooo other! haha can you catch how much I miss everyone? I am living with Danielle again, and I cannot wait! I haven't seen her in over three months! that is way too long to go without seeing your best friend! and then of course I haven't seen Erin or Michelle in that long. and Erin is staying in Rexburg so I will get to see her but Michelle is going home.. I miss her like crazy! haha all her jokes and stuff! and then of course.. I miss Eric lots and lots! Its just not right to go so long with seeing all of your best friends! But ONLY 20 MORE DAYS!!!!!!
hahahaha "i miss the people there like noooooooooooo other." hahaha you make me laugh. but i miss you too! it's going to be so great to see you again!! :)
ReplyDeletep.s. it's weird that you don't have a facebook anymore. it's like kinda depressing.
Yeah I miss everthing about that place!!!! and thanks? haha I dont know what I do that always makes you laugh. and YES! I cannot wait to see you! It has been far too long! ONLY 17 MORE DAYS!
ReplyDeletewell techniquely its 18 till I see you. cause you'll be there the 10th right?
and yeah.. its weird for me too! I just can't give in to it. haha so I will go for two weeks and then I will activate it again. and we always have skype. haha