I have had such a busy busy week! Basically I met someone on sunday from the singles ward. He is really cute, and he was totally flirting with me. So I added his friend on facebook and his friend started talking to me, and I sorta kinda told this guy I wanted David's (david is the cute guy) number for my friend. well Kevin (the fbf) likes me and was saying all this like creepy stuff to me, like you have a hott body and just creepy stuff like that, and so I didn't want to really talk to him, also because he is 12 years older than me and he liked me. So he gave me David's number for my "friend" and I texted him, and basically he asked me out. So we went out on tuesday night. He took me dancing and oh my gosh.. it was the funnest date I have ever been on. My husband is gonna have his work cut out for him. hahahaha. anyways. So I went on my date with him tuesday and then I hung out with him wednesday and I am going out with him again tonight. It really sucks that I finally meet a guy 2 weeks before I go back to Idaho.
anyways.. I would put the whole story of the date on here, but I am not sure everyone wants to hear it so I will just tell you if you need/want to know. I worked so much this week, and only got like 9 hours of sleep total from tuesday night to wednesday night. it was crazy. I was falling asleep at work. I would have to keep getting up so I wouldn't crash. Today is a staff in-service day and so I dont have to be to work until 3. which is kinda annoying just because then I dont get paid for a full day, but nice because I got to sleep in.
I am going back to Idaho in exactly a week. I cannot believe it. The last two weeks have gone by so dang fast! I am going to admit that I am even more scared for this semester than I was for last semester, mostly because I had such an amazing fall semester and I dont know how anything is going to beat that. Also because I am living in an apartment with 5 other girls. What if they are all older than me? what if they are like super weird? what if they are all molly mormons???? Thank goodness I have danielle! I do not know what I would do if I wasn't going to live with her. At least there will be one sane person:)
I miss danielle soooo freaking much! I haven't seen my best friend in (drum roll please..........) 105 days. That is just absolutely ridiculous! I do not ever want to go that long again without seeing her. I also miss erin. Seriously.. that girl is like a little ray of sunshine! I cannot wait to party party party again. We can have our little car parties again! I miss you girls so very much!
1 WEEK!!
hahahahaha has it really been 105 days? geeeeeze. but i can't wait to see you in SEVEN!!! :)
ReplyDeleteCAR PARTIES!!!
ReplyDeleteyay for car parties! hahaha!
ReplyDeletethis semester is going to be amazing!