Saturday, July 17, 2010

PULLING MY HAIR OUT!

Dear everyone out there in the world...

Finals week in college SUCKS! I don't just say this because everyone else is telling me this but because I know. ahhh... I will have taken 9 tests from yesterday to next friday. That is a weeks time. This is clearly not acceptable. Don't teachers realize that I don't have enough time to take 9 tests during a weeks time.. especially since I am having to study for each individual test and I have 3 papers due on monday. WHOA I never thought I would be so over scheduled in my entire life! I seriously have my whole entire life planned out down to the second.

This morning I went to the temple which was much needed:) But it took us around 2ish hours to get in and out, which is fine cause I love being in the temple but I fell asleep around 4amish and then we had to get up at 730am. I am exhausted. I have been doing that ALL week. So I have scheduled a nap into my day:) I know what you are thinking... but research has found that taking a nap during the day makes a person smarter... and I could really use the smartness for this week! I would post my schedule on here but it would take too long to put everything up. I am just so stressed and not wanting to do anything right now:/

My mommy is going to be here on Sunday and I am super excited! That means my sisters will be here and they are going to stay the night.. and thats awesome EXCEPT that I have the lovely task of registering Monday morning at 1200am. WOOOO HOOOOO goodness... why the university would make us schedule right in the middle of finals is beyond me:( Anyways.. I have FHE at Bro Kerr's house in Idaho Falls, so that will be nice cause free dinner!!!! Then I somehow have to fit packing and WHITE GLOVE into my week of a bajillion tests.. yeah I am so freaking psyched!

I also am so ready to get out of this apartment.. me and my roommates are not getting along. I wont go into anything.. but yeah. I get to move to Birch in the fall with my Besties and I am so so so excited!!! Also I stayed off fb for like 5 days and now when I go on its just for a little and I've decided not to be on chat for a while.. I've been doing amazingly well with the whole Brek thing! Because I haven't seen anything about him on fb.. and he is too cool to talk to me anymore. So great! oh AND I have a job when I get home!!! I am excited! I needed a job and I was worried I wasn't going to find one.. But I have one:) and I get my OWN room! yaya! no more sharing for like 5 weeks! PaRtY! Kay well I really didn't schedule blogging into my schedule so this is eating up my nap time.. grrrr.... HAPPY THOUGHTS:) :) :) :) :)

2 comments:

  1. hahaha you're so cute. but yeah, commenting on your blog isn't part of my schedule either. oops...
    BUT i'm sorry about all your stuff. AND your new blog is SUPER cute! :)
    i hope you're enjoying your nap. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thanks danielle. hahaha I had a lot of fun making it look lovely:) I did enjoy my nap. now I am like waaaaaaaay out of it.... not enjoying this feeling:/

    ReplyDelete