Friday, July 23, 2010

Move Out Time/Ranch Fun

I seriously cannot believe that I am done with the semester. It seems like it just started and although I really disliked this semester I feel sad that it is over. I moved out about 2 hours ago and I really am not gonna miss that place but I will miss being able to leave for class 2 min before it starts and getting there on time. It was seriously in the best location. If only the ward was bomb shigady, then maybe we would have stayed and just moved into another apartment. But me danielle erin and michelle are all moving into birch! I am super duper excited about that! Its going to be a party all the time.. except not since we are all taking extremely hard classes:/

So last night we were having our grilled cheese party and we were packing too. Well we realized that we didn't have enough tape and walmart closed in 20 min and erin's car was on the other side of campus. So we RAN through campus to erins' car with 10 min to spare. and then we saw some boys and we were flirting with them and it was hilarious, and then we pulled into the walmart parking lot and saw them there again. and they got out around the same time we got out and it was a wee bit awkward. hahaha. and then after walmart we went to our car party spot except for that we were dancing and this guy starts singing along. I was so creeped out/embarrassed. hahaha so we left and drove a little crazily out of the spot we were at. Then we went to my apartment and I started my final which took me 2 hours but I Aced!

Me and Danielle were doing tests and packing and so we didn't end up getting in bed till around 3:00am. But I had so much on my mind that it took me a good hour and a half to fall asleep. and then me and Danielle had to get up at 6:30am for our 7 o'clock final:/ I Aced that one too! (100%) I got home at 7:30 and I started packing right away. I packed from 7:30 -2:00 and Then I cleaned from 2:20-3:00. Then Mary Jo and Kevin and Emma helped me move all of my stuff to my grandmothers house so I honestly didn't stop running until about 4:00pm. I was so wiped out and then I traveled up to the ranch around 5:45ish.

We got to the ranch around 8 and the cousins thought it would be fun to go ride on the dirt bikes.. well no. haha I was on the back with Alex, which was fun but I don't think she was experienced enough to have me on the back with her. We were going pretty fast to keep up with Alice and Treon and there was A LOT of dust in our faces that was making it hard to see, and all of a sudden we went to turn a corner and Alex lost control of the steering and the break wouldn't go and we crashed off the side of a mini cliff. yeah it was so freaking scary. It was even more scary because if we would have crashed a second earlier we would have gone off a bridge into the rocks in the river below.. I landed on top of Alex in the splits and man.. I pulled my leg muscle BIG time. I have never been that hurt in my life. I also have some bruises and a couple scratches, but other than that I am okay. I woke up saturday morning in the most pain ever. I had hardly slept at all that night because every time I moved my leg it shot a pain up it.. so I had a good cry on Saturday morning while my mom just held me. haha I feel like such a big baby since I cried over my hurt leg.. but it was soo sore!

Saturday was the rodeo. I could barely walk so I didn't get to do a lot of the outside games. but I just had fun watching. I will have to put up pictures before I forget. We made snow cones and they were really good! Then we went down where the horses were to start those events. hahaha I am pretty good on a horse but with my hurt leg I was a little nervous to get on one.. but I did. We did barrel racing and the egg walk and the bannana run and just a bunch of stuff on a horse. We also did a rescue race.. bascially you're on a horse and you have a partner that goes down to the other end and you have to race down there and get them on the back of your horse and race back before anyone else gets there. I did it with Jen and the first time I rode down and we had the hardest time getting her on. The second time she rode down and because of my leg I couldn't get on at all. haha we had a good laugh. After that was over Treon killed a chicken. haha he tied the leg up and then chopped its head off. I shouldn't think that is fascinating but I totally did. I can be such a boy sometimes.

Today we went to sacrament meeting which was fun I suppose and then we came back and had Hawaiian Haystacks. yum! I was freaking exhausted so I took a nice 3 hour nap:) Then I woke up and we went and played outside. Its so darn nice up here! I absolutely love it here! I wish I could just stay here and take in the beauty of this place forever! we are going to watch New Moon soon and then apparently we are going to see Eclipse tomorrow cause it came out in Salmon:) I love my cousins. oh and maybe we will also go bridge jumping tomorrow. I haven't gone bridge jumping in way too long!! well I suppose that is all for now...

I just want all of my friends to know that I miss them like crazy and its only been a couple of days! but I am very excited to go home and to go back to work! Love you all!!

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA oh, our trip to walmart. :) that was hilarious. but i'm glad you're having a wonderful time at the ranch. :) sorry about your leg... :((

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was the funniest thing ever. I love how they were watching us run into that car. oooops. haha Its alright.. Its better now.. I can finally sit down without it hurting..

    ReplyDelete