Saturday, July 10, 2010

New Hair...? I think yes:)

So this week has been ridiculously crazy! I took a test on wednesday and I got around an 85% which for that class is pretty amazing, and then I took at test on thursday and I have no idea what I got but I hope I got a 10/10 because this would be the absolute first one. thursday night me and Danielle went to the hair place to get her some bangs... and as I was waiting for her to be done I picked up a hair magazine and started flipping through it and I found a hair style that I have wanted for a super long time.... so when she was done I sat there just deliberating and looking at the picture in the magazine.. and Netti came and asked if we needed anything else, and I said I was thinking about cutting my hair and I showed her the picture and she said it would look really good with my face and stuff.. so randomly I got my hair cut. It was nice cause she shampooed it and I've never had that done before, it was lovely! and then she cut it and showed me stuff I should put in my hair to make it not so damaged.. and then she styled it and showed me how to do it, and I absolutely love it! I am very happy with the job she did! I now have a hair person here:)
yeah we are too cute. hahaha.... Last night was absolutely boring.. we had nothing to do and it was a friday night. Although we did walk down to walmart to get stuff for my hair which is like super soft right now! very nice. oh and we had our tournament friday and today. Me and Danielle played friday at 5pm and it was like super close. We had to go into a tie breaker, and we lost that 5-7. But there was cotton everywhere, it was like snowing cotton, and it was getting in my nose and eyes and my throat and eyes were starting to get swollen. It was weird cause that's never happened to me before and I was not playing very well:/ Since we lost we didn't get to play again but we went this morning to cheer on Kody who play 3 games in a row and she got 3rd place in the tournament of single players. I AM SO PROUD OF HER:)

Then me, Danielle, Kody, and Hannah went to twizzle berry and got some celebratory yogurt and it was funny because Kody and me both got one gummy worm and one cherry on our yogurt and then when we sat down we both sighed. HAHA I don't know why but it was soo funny! Then it started pouring rain so we had to walk home in the rain and I took my shirt off (yes I had two shirt on) and put one on my head because it took me about an hour to do my hair today and I didn't want it to get ruined. haha.. Im a nerd.

oh and last night I made Danielle watch New Moon because she had never seen it and after it was over I look over and ask if she wants to go see Eclipse with me and she's all YEAH. hahahaha so now I am going to go see it tonight with her and Erin:) It's crazy I still haven't seen it yet.

Sorry this blog is so sporatic but I just keep remembering stuff and I dont feel like going back up and putting it in where it should be. haha but I did homework for the first time on a friday ever. it was awesome. haha I have so much to do and so I figured I should start my homework early.. I have a ton of extra credit stuff to do for my Mass Media class, so this week is going to be super duper hard! and finals are SO SOON. ahhhhhhhhhhh.. Im not ready!

Miracles:
my hair looks hot, and I look a ton older:)
I got some alone time this week
The temple is beautiful and I get to look at it everyday
it just poured and it smells like rain now!
Kody got 3rd place in the tennis tournament
I started to read a really good book;)
I'M ALIVE!

1 comment:

  1. this picture reminds me of another I have of you with a scarf on your head, maybe we need to move to the middle east so you can wear a turban and fit in at the same time :)

    ReplyDelete