Tuesday, July 20, 2010

You're a Fox

alright.. so I have 7 tests left.. 3 tomorrow.. yeah I know it's pretty ridiculous huh?! Its time to crack down and study, but I felt like I needed to blog, so here I am sitting in my living room waiting for Pretty Little Liars (yes I love that show! Its thrilling and interesting and just funny to make fun of because these girls are so caddy. Its hilarious.. cause its so true. and there's like the popular guy and the nerdy guy. gotta love it) to start. Also me and Danielle are bashing each other on facebook, and it's hilarious because we love each other but it seems like we hate each other:)

Also.. this guy started talking to me through a facebook message, and needless to say he is very flattering:) I haven't felt that flustered since Brek.. which has been a very long time. I know nothing will ever happen with this guy because he goes to Boise state but just knowing that I can feel like that again makes me very happy. It's always nice to know that someone somewhere finds me attractive. Which yes is sorta shallow but sadly enough looks are important to me. Also.. its funny because Im doing a mass media project on body image and I probably have the worst body image of myself EVER. goodness gracious. Its a good thing I am doing this project.. maybe it will teach me a lesson. hahaha anyways.. so I feel pretty good about myself

I also have to pack and finish finals.. and do white glove. I have no idea how I am going to get done with everything I need to do... ahhhhh.. BUT I have a job and I start July 30th. woo hoo. Im excited that Primrose hired me back. It's awesome. Well new posts will be coming later. LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment