Thursday, June 16, 2011

today

This is what I did today:

Woke up at 9:30

Came out of my room and turned on the tv

3 hours later I got my sheets off my bed and did some laundry

Back to the tv

6 hours later I went to Horkley's and Broulims with Callie

Then I took a quiz

and now..... You guessed it. I'm watching tv:)

Today has been totally pointless and yet I have loved every single second of it! Why on earth would I want to get married?! haha I love being single and being able to do what I want when I want:) anyways.... There was lots of lovely things on tv. House was on for the first half of the day (granted I had seen pretty much all of the episodes but I still love watching House) and Then NCIS was on for the rest of the day. Pretty great tv day!

Hope you have all enjoyed my totally pointless random blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment