Monday, June 20, 2011

To all my dearest friends and family

Recently there have been a lot of deaths of kids my age. Today I found out someone I grew up with committed suicide, and it got me thinking. What if someone close to me committed suicide or suddenly died? What if I didn't have an opportunity to tell them how much I loved them or cared about them? I don't know how I could live with myself. So here's what I want to say to all of my amazing friends and family:

You guys are amazing! I don't know what I would do without you in my life. Each one of you have made just an impact in my life. Even if I've only known you for a short while or if I've known you my whole life. I know I haven't always been the easiest person to live with, and that's what makes all of you so special. You all have given me a lot to live for and you've given me so much advice and life lessons. I suppose I should just name a few of you...

Mom-
You are my hero. I don't know what I would do without you. You make me strong, and you are the reason I am who I am. All the good about me anyways. Thanks for sticking with me and loving me no matter what

Dad-
Thanks for supporting my dreams of college and a career. Thanks for getting me that internship and then helping me out with it. You work so hard to support our family.

Dave-
You are an amazing big brother. I know you will always tell me the truth and that you always have my back. I'm so glad we have the relationship we do. Thanks for being who you are. I hope to marry someone like you someday.

Jennie-
You are the best big sister a girl could ask for. Thanks for loving me even when I call and complain to you. Thanks for being one of my best friends! You are an amazing mother, and I hope to be like you some day.

Mary-
You are such a wonderful little sister. I'm glad we had that year in high school together to become friends. I wish you were coming to Idaho but it's okay because I will get to visit you. I love you with all my heart

Jenni-
You are such a cute young woman. I just think the world of you. You are so very talented and I'm glad you are my sister. Thanks for always telling me you love me when we talk on the phone. It means a lot to me.

Danielle-
We've only been friends for 2 years but you know me better then most anyone. Thanks for putting up with my crap, and for always being there. I am really going to miss you this fall when you are gone. You are such a great friend.

Erin-
You are fantastic. I love your positive attitude and the way you always try to make me see the good in my life. Thanks for being understanding and for being there for me through everything. I hope you go far because you can really sing.

Michelle-
You and me have a mutual understanding that makes it fun because we don't even need to talk and we both know whats going on. I'm so glad we've roomed together twice now. I always learn amazing things from you!

Breanna-
You are so courageous. I have such respect for you and all that you've been through in your life. You are like sunshine and I love having you around. I cannot wait to have more fun and adventures with you in the fall

Kaity-
You never cease to make me laugh. I love your bubbly attitude and your story. Thanks for trusting me and helping me through this semester. You are so amazing with everything you've been through and I've learned so much from you.

Callie-
You are too cute. I'm so glad we are roommates this semester. You are so much fun to be around and I love having discussions with you. I've learned a lot about things from you this semester. Thanks for sticking with me and loving me despite of things.

Elaine-
You are so fun. Thanks for the discussions this semester. I have learned a ton.

Eric-
I know we aren't as close as we were before but I do care about you and am grateful that we can always get together and talk about things with no judgement. It means a lot to me

Jared-
Who knew how awesome you were?! I'm so grateful you decided to hang out with me this semester and date my roommate. You are such a wonderful person and I really look up to you. I'm so glad you're my family!


I really hope I didn't leave anyone out of this... if so... leave me a comment and I'll add you in. Thanks for being who you are! You guys all mean so much to me! Don't ever leave until it's the time God needs you. If you feel sad or anything you better be calling me before you do anything rash. I love you all!!!!! Thanks for being who you are:)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the words, Jess! You are so amazing and I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! And such a good idea! haha love you jess! :)

    Also, I knew you changed your blog header but I didn't see it until now. I like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh thanks Jen.. you're amazing. haha

    and thanks danielle. about both of your comments!

    ReplyDelete