I went to see a specialist yesterday and I felt like I needed to journal it so I wouldn't forget what happened..... ya know?! And so all of my non readers can know what's going on with me:)
So I went to Pocatello and first I got my finger pricked and the put my blood under a microscope and looked at it really magnified. It was kinda crazy. haha. So they magnified my blood so they could see what is wrong with it. Here's what they found:
1. My red blood cells were white in the middle and they are supposed to be dark. That means I have an iron deficiency.
2. A lot of my cells were oblong and that means I have some anemia.
3. I had some parasites in my blood which was just gross
4. I have some hormone issues but not too bad
5. I have a lot of yeast in my body
6. My red blood cells are clumped together and that's not supposed to happen
7. The biggest problem I have is the fungus in my blood that relates exactly with stomach issues. IMAGINE THAT! haha I have not been lying about my stomach hurting and my stomach problems.
Luckily I do not have lymes disease and everything I have is very treatable!!! So I got put on a schedule of when I have to take my medicine which is going to run my life (haha for reals though. I have to take medicine: breakfast, lunch, dinner, before bed) I have 4 different types of things I am going to be taking that will hopefully fix my problem and make me better:)
So after I got my finger pricked I got my blood drawn (yuuuucky! I hate needles) They had to get blood for 4 different things. One to send away to the lab, one to send for thyroid, one to put in a shot, and a big one to put in an IV bag full of oxydized something. So they put my blood in an IV bag then ran the IV through a light that was making my blood good and clean, and then it went back into my body. Not gonna lie it made me a little nauseous. Just seeing my blood run back into my body was, for some reason, very gross to me. haha
Then I got another IV bag full of a bunch of different vitamins. That one made me pretty tired, but it also didn't make me queasy. After I was done with my two IV bags I got a shot (it was my blood mixed with something else that was supposed to make it clean and new) right in my hip. haha It didn't hurt as bad as I thought it would. Probably because it's just a bunch of fat in my hip and not a lot of nerves.
Then I got to go see Dr. H. who is a licensed hypnotist. I was super critical of it, because that's just weird, but it was really great! He started off by asking me a bunch of questions about myself (hobbies, schooling, what I want to do when I graduate, etc.)and then we started the session. So he put me under (and I thought it was bogus and I wasn't actually hypnotized) and I listened to what he was saying to me. The first half was gibberish, and then it started getting really good. He told me that I beat up on myself, but that I am smart (which I always tell myself I'm stupid), I am not just pretty but I am beautiful (which I tell myself that too,) and some other things that I cannot remember.
He then told me there were two words which were given to me at birth but I have either forgetten them, they've been taken away, or I've put them away. The words are: I'M ENOUGH. Well when he brought me out of it I was crying. hahaha I am a baby. He asked me what I was feeling.. and I felt happy. The happiest I have felt in a long time (since I decided to start my mission papers). Then he asked me what was missing. What was something I had brought in the room with me that I no longer had. I said pain cause that's the only thing I could think of. AND IT WAS TRUE! I no longer felt emotional pain.
Everything I've been feeling for the past couple weeks was gone! I no longer felt anything towards Chris, and it felt so relieving and amazing. Now I know you're all probably still skeptical, but I'm telling you it worked!!!!! I haven't thought a bad negative thought about Chris since then. I'm so glad I went and did that. He gave me a cd with the session so I can go back and listen to it:)
Overall it was an amazing experience and I'm glad I now know what's going on in my body and well as the fact that I feel better about myself:)
No comments:
Post a Comment