Monday, November 19, 2012

This is post 100:)

hmmmm......

Idk why I'm blogging right now... guess cause I can. And because I took a nap after the Boise temple dedication (which was freaking amazing. I loved it a ton!!) and I slept for like 5 hours. I'm really not that tired.

So I feel sorta semi lost with what's happening with my life but I know that's how it's supposed to be and I'm mostly okay with it. I guess it's just hard cause EVERYONE and their dog is getting their mission calls and that was supposed to be me, and whenever I think... yeah I'll just start my papers when I get home reality sinks in and I realize I probably can't go. Not because I don't love the gospel but because I don't have the personality that gets along with everyone and that's not good for a missionary. I love this gospel and I would love to go somewhere and share it, but the more I think about it the more I realize that Heavenly Father is telling me it's okay, I'm just not meant to do that. I never thought I would be the one struggling inside with the fact that I really can't go on a mission... but here I am, sort of wishing that I had my call and that I was leaving soon.

Guess I'll get over that soon enough. I need to find an internship for January or else I am going to be in trouble:/ I wont be graduating in December 2013 if that is the case. Which I guess would be okay with me because I will miss Rexburg so much, and I will miss everyone here SO much! and starting life scares me. So much.

welp... that's all for now. I'm so excited that Thanksgiving is this week! I love getting to spend time with my family, especially when my sister is coming up from BYU:) I'm WAY excited!!!

I have so much to be thankful for! I have a wonderful family, I have the most amazing friends, I have the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life, I have the opportunity to become like my Savior, I have BYU-Idaho and all the comes with it, I have a roof over my head (in Idaho and Colorado), I have a knowledge of Heaven, I understand why I'm here, I have a wonderful and growing relationship with my Heavenly Father, I have so many blessings, I have love, and basically (almost) everything I could ever want.

I'm grateful I have the opportunity to be grateful this month. I should do it more often:)

No comments:

Post a Comment