Strangely I have felt like crying all day long. I say this is strange because normally I just feel like crying once a week or once every other week, but today it's been a constant want to just curl up in my bed and sob my heart out. Not that my life has been more treacherous then before but seriously... okay so that's not really true.. my mom has been in the hospital for over a week now. This is a big thing for my family. Yes my mom has been sick but being in a hospital for that long of a time is kind of a BIG deal. I worry so much about my mom and since I'm not there it's really been hard on me. Well my roommates have kinda been taking the crap I've been feeling. And Im sorry for that. It's just hard to be so emotional during midterms because my midterms are going to be hard.
yup I know Im just whining... sorry. I'll stop now.
I had a fantastic weekend up at the Ranch with my amazing family and my fantastic roommates:) I don't really want to go into details cause it was fun and LONG. but just know we had a BLAST! and now Im back to the grind of things...
BUT... I finished my final for Infants and Toddlers, and I'm almost done with my final for Book of Mormon. I cannot believe I'm almost down to 13 credits. I cannot wait until I don't have to get up at 7:00am. I'm also gonna get freaking amazing grades in these 2 classes! A:) yup I'm pretty excited about that. Although it's not that big of an accomplishment because they're pretty easy classes.
I also got a new battery for my laptop:) how exciting! My laptop is already acting better:)I also got a new cell phone cover. It's adorable! haha I'm just too excited about it!
anyways.. this was a dumb post.. and it's also late.. and I have to be up for my 7:45 class in less than 7 hours. So I should probably go to bed.. or not?! Not really sure.... peace and blessings
dang it. i was listening to a song and then when i clicked to comment, it reloaded the page and a new song started. hahaha
ReplyDeleteanyway, i'm sorry about your mom. :( let me know if I can do anyyything for you (like buy you sourdough bread that smells like dog food). haha
also, i'm kinda jealous of you being done with two classes.... hahaha but now we'll both be 13 credit twins! :)
oh, i've been meaning to tell you, i like your new phone cover. haha it definitely fits you. :)
peace&blessings. :)
Dear Honey Baby Sweet Cheeks...dont ask me why i put that... it just happened haha
ReplyDeleteTo make a really looooooong story short, I love you. haha
You mean a lot to me and even though I am jealous of this new phone cover in your life I hope everything goes well for you!
Keep that pretty smile on your beautiful face :)
Love, Your Sugar Momma
Danielle... I don't understand why that bread smelled like dog food. but it was kinda gross. ooops. yeah I know. 13 credits is going to be so much easier for me to handle!! and yes. I know. My cover is hot. You should be jealous. haha
ReplyDeleteALSO: FREEEEAK! haha don't you peace and blessings me
Breanna... haha love the name. you're funny. Thanks deary. My phone cover is the only new thing in my life:) haha thanks for putting a smile on this face.