I haven't written in a while mostly because I've been so dang busy but I feel like I haven't really had anything to say. I suppose I could start off by saying that I absolutely LOVE my roommates. I have never gotten so close to anyone so fast before. we've all been through rough things and I think that really bonds us. I also set Jared (my cousin) up with my roommate Callie and they really hit it off:) It makes me very happy. haha It's been harder being here emotionally then I thought it would be because I want so badly to be good and positive and it's really hard because I'm stressed all the time. I did homework for about 6.5 hours monday night and I still wasn't done. It was quite ridiculous.
My classes have been HARD. But I'm staying strong and getting my homework done because I want to prove to myself that I can do it!! I started tennis this last week too and I have missed it so very much. We have our first meet this saturday to make sure the team is even and I cannot wait!
I just read over this post and it is REALLY boring. Sorry friends and family. haha I seriously don't know what to write.
I have been really getting into reading the Book of Mormon and I'm kinda in love with it. I just get so excited when I read it and it just speaks to me and makes me want to be a better person. I could go on and on for hours about the things I've learned. I find it truly inspiring and I have, on more then one occasion, bugged my roommates about the amazing things I've found while I've been studying. LOVE the scriptures. I wish I had found the beauty of them earlier in my life, but now that I've found it I'm never letting it go. If I decide to go on a mission I will preach about the greatness of the scriptures every single second of the day (except when I am sleeping). If anyone wants to discuss anything from the second half of the Book of Mormon you just call me up and we'll talk:)
I went to a party last night with my roommates and it was really fun. haha and it got shut down by the cops because apparently in Rexburg we aren't allowed to make any noise! It was pretty funny. But we looked good and it was still 11 so we drove down to IF and went to Denny's. I love these girls! Don't know what I would do without their constant love and support in my life:)
Anyways.. sorry for the really boring blog. I'm sure they will get better soon. Hopefully. but before I sign off I want to share something sister Clark shared in the first devotional up here:
Be where you're supposed to be when you are supposed to be there.
lots of love.
No comments:
Post a Comment