I have been so tired this week. Its a little ridiculous how tired I have been. But I have been getting up when my alarm goes off and Im not groggy or really wanting to go back to bed. It is the weirdest thing. Never happened to me before.
I've been running pretty much every night for the past 2+ weeks. 2 miles. well actually I run 1.5 miles and then walk 1.3 or something like that. I have felt so much better. I think I was coming down with a cold but since I have been exercising I haven't really gotten that sick. Its so nice. and I actually love to go running. I thought I would hate it cause I have always hated to run, but it feels SO good. I want to keep running when I go up to school cause I feel better when I exercise. The only sad thing is that I wear a tank top and booty shorts when I run here... and that is just not acceptable in Rexburg. So Im gonna have to figure something else out for my running wardrobe:)
Friday was a WONDERFUL day for several different reasons. 1. I found out Im gonna have another Nephew. I am soo very happy for Jennie and Dave, and Sam and Josh. Those there boys are going to be best friends. And they make very adorable boys.. so I can only image:) 2. I got paid! I have had $26 for 2 weeks. Needless to say I can not spend money if I want too! Which is a very nice thing to know. I need to exercise that self control up at school. 3. It was friday and fridays are awesome because no work for two whole days. and because I got off of work at 4pm. It was wonderful. 4. I got a new purse.. I've been needing a new one for quite a while.. and this one is just so dang cute:) 5. I got the cutest email ever! Im not going to go into details but it definitely made my day:) 6. I got to take annie to the park and she freaking loved it there! She was going down the slide and wanted to walk all over the playground equipment. It was so cute!
Today we had a neighborhood bbq and Jas, Britt, and Annie came. Well I had Annie and I took her to the playground. I was told I had a beautiful child by more then one person. HAHAHAHA the looks I was getting were priceless. Im pretty sure everyone there thought I was her mother. Trust me.. Im not. Still it's pretty funny to see the judgement people pass without really knowing. Then me, Mar, Jen, Britt, and Mom watched "The Last Song". It is one of my all time favorite movies. I probably cried at least 5 times, and it is just so moving. I've dealt with A LOT of death and so stuff like that really makes me feel. oh it's such an amazing movie. I love Nicholas Sparks. His stories are always so heartwarming.. well at least most of them have a hidden heart warming message in them.
Well.. I have less than 2 weeks until I go back up to Rexy. I am very excited but also super nervous! I have a lot of hard classes, and I'm getting two new roommates and Im gonna be in a new ward with new guys.. and other guy stuff.. and I just am not sure if I am ready to leave yet. I mean.. I miss it but I kinda also love it here. and I have a really good friend here. Natreece is seriously the greatest! Im gonna miss her so much! We always have something to talk about at work... anyways... well it's late and Im tired of course:)
you are so funny! you just make me laugh. But i'm glad you have Natreece because i wouldn't want you to be lonely there in Colorado without me. And that is SO exciting for Jennie and Dave! haha and Sam and Josh! :)
ReplyDeletealso, i'm glad you got paid. :)
hahaha why do I make you laugh?!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you are running! Now we can run together at school. I am so happy to have a running buddy!
ReplyDeleteyay! I couldn't do it all by myself!
ReplyDelete