Sunday, August 1, 2010

Marriage=total misery:)

So I am not ready to go back to school yet AT ALL but I am so freaking bored here! I wish I could bring all of my friends home with me! Then I would actually have people to do stuff with instead of sitting on my huge bed all day long.. good thing I get to work 5 days a week, 8 hours a day, or else I might so insane. but serioulsy..... this is stupid.. I really want to be home and I can't find anything to do. This is freaking Centennial, Colorado. not Rexburg, Idaho.. there's SO much stuff to do here. OH WAIT.. I have absolutely NO money:) yay for being a poor college student. and when I do get money from working I get to put it all into a savings account:) YAY! I think it would be lovely to win the lottery or something.. I mean for real... I could win the lottery.. pay some fine man to marry me and my life would be pure bliss. WRONG. hahahaha

hahaha so I dont know why I think about this as much as I do, but Im a girl so I guess that gets to be my excuse... Marriage is like a constant thing in my mind. I swear.. Im at work watching kids and Im all.. hmmm.. I wonder when I get married what our kids are gonna be like?! oh and what will we name them? oh and my husband... SLOW DOWN JESSICA... you dont even have a stupid boyfriend yet. and yes. Stupid was/is the correct word. I mean.. we are supposed to commit to ONE guy for our WHOLE entire life?! That is a cruel joke. I can't even hold onto someone for more than a couple weeks without them hurting me to the point I would rather become a nun. I mean who are we really kidding? I watch movies where the couple hates each other and they are ready to get a divorce all because of something so stupid and I can't help but think that that is all marriage really is. FIGHTING ABOUT CRAP NO ONE CARES ABOUT. I mean sure.. you get to loose your virginity.. who really cares? NOT ME! and I tried on my moms engagement ring today.. wow thats soooo cute. ugh. a ring isn't just oh he loves me more than anyone. NO WAY. it's... this man is going to crush me and Im going to have to learn how to deal with it. I see crappy relationships and I dont want one.. but who am I kidding... Every guy I have ever dated or had a fling with (except possibly one) has been a total Ace hole. If I have that hard of a time while we are dating why in the he** would I want to go into something intentionally hurting myself? yeah no thank you people!!!

wow okay... sorry.. I couldn't say that to anyone.. but writing it out help. I don't know why marriage has been in my head so much.. but honestly.. Im scared to death of it. and of the guy that has the potential to break my heart more than anyone has or will. okay the end... hahaha sorry for all you lovers of marriage. Im sure by the time Im 87 I'll be ready for some type of marriage? haha no.. I shall start collecting the cats now.

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i was cracking up the entire time i read this. because it's SO true. which is also why we're not getting married. I'm still laughing because the way you wrote this was just hilarious. but we have also talked about this A TON recently. haha goooood times...? :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha Im glad you enjoyed it! I was in the weirdest mood and felt like exploding about how much marriage sucks.:) but yes.. we do talk about it A LOT. haha and THE BEST TIMES:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha jaybee cakes you are toooooo cute. A nun really?!?!?! hahahaha it is too much! honestly, its not marriage you hate. It's dating. Dating is like vomiting it just happens over and over and over again. Then its all over but you feel so much better that you almost wanna kiss the toilet you've been leaning over......HAHA another one of my weird analogies that doesn't really work. Maybe if it wasn't so late I could think of something that made sense. My point is marriage is glorious. Its like, hey remember when i was vomiting and it was gross and it burned my mouth and i hated it. YEA I am so glad that is over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I FREAKING LOVE YOU ERIN! thanks! haha you are right!

    ReplyDelete