Monday, September 6, 2010

SEXY REXY RETURNS

WHOA. it has been for freaking ever since I have blogged. I guess I kinda just got tired of it. But it was a good thing to take a little bit of a break cause I was blogging like crazy for a while there. haha. anyways...

I MOVED INTO MY APARTMENT TODAY! It took me and michelle 2.5 hours just to move everything up the two flight of stairs (because our apartment in on the third floor) and then it took us another 8.5 hours to unpack everything. I am literally exhausted! My back is in pain and I really want to just go to sleep. BUT erin young is going to be here tonight and so I cannot go to sleep because I really want to see her and she kinda needs us to let her in because she cannot get her key now since it is so late. So me and michelle are just chillin and I just decided that I needed to blog. okay honestly.. Im not going to go on and on and on about everything cause I dont want to bore you all but..

My apartment is AWESOME. I will have to put pictures up soon! I have 5 roommates and 3 of them I roomed with in the fall so I know them REALLY well. The other two are freshmen and they seem really fun! I cannot wait for this fun but very stressful semester. sorry.. Im just not really in the mood to blog right now cause Im so tired. you will get more later.

MISS YOU ALL!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment