Thursday, April 22, 2010

Rexy:)

Well hello everyone! I haven't blogged in almost two weeks. sorry about that! I have just been extremely busy! I will give you a somewhat short recap of everything that has happened in these last two weeks. Oh and I miss everyone in Colorful Colorado:)

So Monday the 12th my family left to head back home, and I went with Danielle and her awesome family up to Island park for a couple days. We rented a cabin and it was absolutely gorgeous! Danielle's family is a lot of fun! Her dad makes me laugh too! He gets free shipping on Amazon so he ordered the game Phase 10 and had it shipped to the cabin in the middle of know where. We were all laughing when he did that. Poor UPS man who had to drive out to the middle of know where to deliver us a game:/ anyways.. Yellowstone was closed the week we were there, but we did get to drive up to West Yellowstone, Montana and go to the Bear and Wolf place and the Imax. and we did actually drive into yellowstone on the highway. I had so much fun! and I was soo excited to be able to spend time with Danielle Natasha Quist! I missed her so much! We stayed up late almost every night just talking!

So we came back Thursday afternoon and our manager let us move our stuff into our apartment a day early. So after moving everything in we went to dinner with Adam. I seriously love that kid! I am so lucky to have him as a cousin! He was talking in a british accent the whole entire night! He is leaving today to go back home and I am going to miss him sooooo much!!

Friday we got to move into our apartment. and It was just me and Danielle because our roommates weren't here yet. We got the bigger bedroom and so we had the day to unpack (sort of) and move our furniture around. Then we hung out with Erin! I have missed that girl like crazy! I am so glad she decided to stay here for the summer!

Sunday we have church at 1:30. I am not a big fan of that time!! It means we get out at 4:30 and that is just too late. The whole day is already gone. and that means I dont get to take a Sunday nap. Which is just sad because I love naps:)

Monday me, Danielle, and Erin went to Craigo's for lunch! We seriously have so much fun when we are together! We just talked and laughed about the most weirdest random things. You would never have known we had been seperated for about 4 months! Then we walked to walmart to get some very needed things like, printer paper so I can print the million pages I have to have for every one of my classes! While we were there we saw Dave. and he and Erin invited us to go Kayaking in a river behind their grandparents house. It was seriously the most peaceful thing I have done in a while! I could go there everyday!!! Then while Erin went to work me and Danielle came home and finished unpacking. and when Erin got off work we went and saw Valentines Day! It is such a cute movie. Although I was not in the best mood when we went and saw it and all the lovey dovey stuff going on depressed me ever so slightly.

TUESDAY classes started. I had two classes. One is American Foundations. Ashley, Eric, and Logan are in that class with me! Its going to be a pretty hard class because we have a test every week in the testing center, and lots and lots of reading, but I will learn a lot from it. and the other class is Math 108. I have that class with Danielle and Eric. Our teacher is hilarious! He sounds like he's gay but he's totally not! and he keeps making jokes that only us mormons at BYU-I would get. Very funny guy! After class me and Danielle went to Walmart and my uncle Rick helped us pick out some bikes! I got a purple one and Danielle got a teal one. We got to ride them back home. and it was actually fun! then there was I-NIGHT!! I absolutely love it! we went speed dating. (yes I know thats not something mormons normally do, but its just so much fun!) and there was actually a couple cute guys there! One guy actually asked for my number. So we exchanged numbers. His name is Brek. Which is super uncommon. So I looked him up on fb last night. Come to find out... HE'S MICHELLE HALGRENS COUSIN!!! If that isn't weird I don't know what is. I was laughing sooo hard when I found that out! and I had to call Michelle to tell her I got her cousins number at speed dating. hahahaha.

Today is Thursday and I have my 8:00am class. I was trying so hard not to fall asleep, but I feel like once we get past all the boring first day of class things I am really going to enjoy that class. I only go to school 4 days a week! I know its pretty awesome!! BUT I am taking 5 classes for a total of 15 credits, so I still have a pretty big load. This semester is going to be A LOT of reading, which I am okay with because most of it is stuff I am really interested in.

Sorry that this blog is so long and random! I promise that I will not go two weeks until the next time I blog! I miss you all! Hope you are having a wonderful time in Colorado, while it is raining her in Rexburg!

No comments:

Post a Comment