Friday, July 13, 2012

I'M DONE WITH MY MISSION PAPERS:) Okay so it took me quite a while to finally finish them but I am done and my bishop sent them in to my stake president. So now I just have to get my interview and then I just get to wait until my papers can be sent in to the first presidency in Salt Lake on September 3rd:)I cannot believe I am going on a mission. It's kinda scaring me. haha but at the same time I'm unbelievably excited to go! I wont even get my call for a while, but just knowing that I'm done with the process is crazy!

School is almost done and it's insane. I cannot believe the semester is almost over. I am not anywhere that I thought I would be when the semester started. This is where I thought I would be:

1. Seriously dating this guy that I was in total like with
2. Super tan
3. Not even thinking about my mission papers
4. I thought I would be living here in Birch again
5. I thought my attitude towards boys would be different
6. I didn't think I would be friends with any of my roommates. I thought I would just be a recluse instead and do homework and be boring
7. I thought me and my cousin would be bff's.

This is where I am:

1. I don't even talk to that guy anymore, instead I totally just poured my heart out to this other guy who totally turned me down.
2. I am not at all tan, in fact I feel like I am just as white as when I came up
3. I am done with my mission papers! (this is probably the biggest thing I wasn't expecting. I never thought I would go on a mission, nor did I think I would be done with my papers by the end of the semester. crazy stuff)
4. I'm moving away from the place I've lived for a year and a half and moving away from the ward I absolutely love:/ Although I am moving to Royal Crest and that is exciting!
5. I didn't think I would finish the semester with any guy friends, and yet that is not true anymore. I have a few guy friends, some of which I plan to keep seeing and hanging out with when I move to another complex. I am so excited!
6. I am best friends with Cathy. I seriously love this girl so much. I'm really good friends with my other roommates too. It's funny how life does that to you:)
7. Me and Jared hardly talk anymore. We're not really that close because he decided he wanted a girlfriend, and she's more important than me. It's great. He needs to get married and I guess I didn't really need a friend that bad. (Okay so maybe that was mean... but we hardly see eachother anymore and that is ALL his fault. I warned him it would happen)

Anyways.. I'm going to miss all the people I met this semester, and I'm so excited that Cathy and I are living together next semester:) I'm also excited that me and Adam are gonna be next door neighbors!!!! yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment