Thursday, March 22, 2012

feelin better:)

I have been feeling a whole lot better these past few weeks. I think I can attribute that to the no facebook for about a month. I left because of issues with people and when I felt like they were no longer an issue I decided it was alright to get back on facebook. It's nice to be back because I actually see what's going on with people but at the same time I feel kinda weighed down again.... It's just so weird. I've realized these past few weeks I don't have many good friends but that's okay with me because I would rather have one amazing fantastic friend then a thousand awful sucky friends! Anyways I just felt like saying this but I didn't want to say it on facebook because nothing negative is allowed to go on there anymore!!!! Anyways... to my real friends... you know who you are. Thanks for being amazing and actually caring about me, and trying to help me through this tough time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment