Monday, March 19, 2012
babysitting
I think I've decided to wait a very LONG time to have children. Not because I don't love children because I really do, but omg they are TONS of work. I am watching my niece and nephew for 9 days while their parents are on a cruise. It's been fun to hang out with them but my nephew wakes up in the middle of the night and gets up at 6am. The need constant supervision and help with everything. haha I am enjoying them immensley but for reals... I don't want to have kids. hahaha I like being able to go to the store without having to put the kids in the car, take them out, and cart them around the store. Instead of taking 5 min in the store you take 20. hahaha. On the other hand I love hearing them laugh which they are doing right now. Anyways... I don't have a fb so I guess I'm just writing about what I'm doing on here. Idk if anyone even reads this anymore
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment