I decided it was time to finally blog again. It's been quite a while and well I wanted to get some of my thoughts out... haha since facebook probably isn't the right place to explode here we go....
I miss rexburg. I miss being on my own, being able to make my own decisions, having friends, not being bored out of my mind, and not having my parents breathing down my neck ALL the time. Rexburg sure is cold but I just miss being there.
I miss my friends. I am bored all the time and I just miss them. I miss living with friends and being able to hang out and have dance parties and just watch tv and talk all the time. I miss that.
I miss money. I have $28.53 to my name. I have no job and I am having trouble trying to find a job. I miss being able to just go out and do things because most things require money and I have none of it.
I miss having a car. My dad sold mine and so yay.. I have nothing. I get to rely on my parents to take me places... it's such a fun thing. haha
I miss the time when my medicine actually worked. I still feel depressed and yucky and I don't like that. I shouldn't be feeling like that and yet I do... yuck.
I don't like feeling hopeless. hahaha Mostly because I have to get a job soon or else I'm gonna be in trouble... that feeling is no bueno.
Okay enough of me being a grouch and complaining. hahaha. Alright well there is my too much on my mind for facebook needing to blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment