Wednesday, December 14, 2011

learnings from the Burg

I haven't blogged in a while mostly because I've been too busy and because
I haven't really had anything to say. This semester has been crazy! I have learned more things in this one semester (school wise) then I have my whole college career.
1. running a business is REALLY hard.
2. I can work well in a team if I try hard
3. It's possible to become close with people you've never met before but only have class with
4. I don't have to be negative
5. People actually do like me
6. Life has an amazing way of surprising me and I LOVE it
7. I don't need a man to be happy in fact I stopped looking
8. Men can be cruel but we can be just as cruel
9. I love my roommates
10. It's possible to get along with 5 girls it just takes work

I now should get back to finals. I have 3 more to go! Finance which should be rather easy and then 2 supply chain finals which should be extremely HARD. wish me luck!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment