Howdy all.
okay so I am not from Texas or anywhere that talks like that. I just felt like being annoying. Last night me and michelle talked in British accents for about an hour while we were cooking food:) Pretty sure our roommate wanted to punch us but it was SO much fun. I love these girls!
BYU-Idaho does a Lazy Man Iron Man and Michelle, Breanna, and I are doing it! It started on the 24th and it goes till November 23rd. We have to run 26 miles, bike 112 miles, and swim 2.7 miles. We can do it:) haha I don't even know how much I have done this week but my legs definitely have not been happy with me. I hurt both of my knees on the bike and it's been fun trying to bike with hurt knees but I'm doing it because I want to get in shape! (mostly that but I really want the t-shirt too. haha)
My IBC business finally started. That's the main reason I haven't blogged in years. (at least it feels like years) We are doing weatherizing/shoe shining/cleaning/leather conditioning. We have a booth set up in the MC and then we do door to door sells. It was awesome because I went out last night and me and one of the other girls went to the guys apartments. We made bank! bam! haha $49 for less then 2 hours of work. Total (between me, allie, brandon, and caleb)we made $78 dollars yesterday. It was freaking amazing. We had a bet going and since us girls won we got treated to smoothies! yaya baby! We're gonna do well if we just follow our goals! oh and I'm in the marketing group so I get to do the facebook page. I am having tons of fun:)
Basically my life has been super duper chaotic. I have been having a couple little crushes. This one guy in my company. Who I think is just super adorable. Super duper adorable and this guy in my company's roommate. Yeah I'm weird. And then.... I am getting set up on a date a week from tomorrow!!!!! woooo I will let ya'll know how it goes.
Well tonight is the halloween party and mi roommates are supposed to be back so I am going to go. Talk to ya'll later... oh yeah. they just walked in the door. peace!
wait what? you didn't tell me about this set up date!
ReplyDeleteps I started the lazy man to get in shape, but I stayed in it for the T-shirt.
oh yeah.. it was kinda lame. so nothing really to tell now:/
ReplyDeletehahaha yeah. I need to finish it because I want that t-shirt!