Wednesday, August 17, 2011

my job title is cooler than yours:)

Nothing has happened since I last blogged and everything has happened. What I mean by that is that I have no friends here and so I've been completely bored out of mind. For 2 weeks I sat in my room and watched hulu/netflix. Yeah it was a pretty boring pathetic life. Then I decided to go out and apply at some places and the only places hiring in Rexburg were call centers. Now I am a happy bubbly person but I'm not so confident on the phone but I decided I would give it a try. So the day after I applied I went in for an interview and got the job. I've been training this whole week. I work at a call center as a sales consultant. We give people free consultations about their credit after they have visited certain websites.

I felt like I was in school again because I was learning about credit and how it effects people's life's. It is actually pretty interesting and has made me want to be more careful with my money. I also think I need to finally get a credit card. Since I now have a job I have reason to start building positive credit, and since I work for a company dealing with credit it just seems like the right thing to do.

Anyways, that's really all I have been up too. I know my blogs have gotten extremely boring lately. I need to start thinking of things to talk about. That will be my next goal. haha

well love you all:)

3 comments:

  1. After being on the phones after a while, I guarantee there will be a time where you're not at work and you will answer your phone with the same greeting you say on the phone at work. Either that or you'll quote it mindlessly in place of saying a prayer sometime (Yes, I've done that). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha oh I sure do hope that happens. Then that means I would be good at my job or at least know what I am doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha I agree with Jennie! You will definitely start to forget how to answer your personal phone. haha there have been a few times when I've answered it like I would at work. It's great. But I'm glad that you like your job!

    ReplyDelete