Sunday, December 12, 2010

what a year!

HOLY GUACAMOLE!! this semester is almost over and I have only written about 5 blogs.

I've decided to make this a blog over a year... so basically what has changed in a year. Starting last fall and ending with this fall. enjoy:)

Over the past year I have:

Fallen madly in love
had my heart broken twice
made friends that I will never forget
Worked a full time job for 3 months
cried more than I have in my entire life.
moved 5 times
was told by both of my sister-in-laws that they are pregnant
witnessed sickness
patched up my relationships greatly
became best friends with my mother
learned how to do accounting
learned how to dance (somewhat)
started exercising regularly
stopped exercising
kissed 3 different guys
went skydiving!
drove across states without any parents
got in a fight with two of my best friends (different times and different reasons)
watched my life fall apart
tried to keep everything together while inside I just wanted to scream
got a blessing that turned my life around
watched people I love go through painful things
got my first pedicure
waxed my leg.. causing my leg to burn (like a sunburn) and bruise (like someone smacked it)
went through a silly band obsession
went to the singles ward at home
fell outta love with dr pepper and into love with red cream soda
played on a tennis team
talked with the roommates about getting married more then I ever have in my entire life
dyed my hair black, then red, then back to brown, then put a pink strip in the back
felt feelings within myself that I never want to feel again
bought the ugliest couch on the planet with my roommates and I love it
reconnected with a guy I have had the biggest crush on for the past year (no progress)
took family pictures with my roommates
was a STARVING college student

THIS HAS BEEN THE BEST YEAR OF MY LIFE!!
I wouldn't change anything (well maybe just one thing..) I am so grateful to everyone who has been apart of my life and has helped my grow stronger

daniellequist,erinyoung,michellehalgren,breannarushton,juliemeyers,marymeyers,jennimeyers,jenniedavenport,davedavenport,ericwalter,vikkizaltsberg,bishopclark, and anyone else who was there for me. LOVE YOU ALL!

1 comment:

  1. awwwww :) I love you! And I'm honored that I'm first on your list. But it has indeed been a crazy, good year. :)

    ReplyDelete