I don't really have much to say but I feel like I should blog again before they new year starts. Im all moved back home ready to be an adult:) haha I start my internship in a week and im looking for a job as well. It's nice being home cause I missed my family and I dont have to pay for anything but at the same time I really miss my friends. It's always hard to be gone from school for 4 months. I've also decided to take a class online through the community college (not only will it be easier but it gives me more credits for school and I wont have to take that class in the spring!) Im living in the basement so that means I get my own bathroom, living room, and bedroom (with a king size bed!!!) I do love being home. I thought my being tired would change when I got home and got more sleep but its in fact been the opposite. I feel even more exhausted and I haven't even been doing anything except running errands. I did get to go to the airport today. and for those of you who dont know how I feel about the airport, I was freaking excited!! My sister came home and doesn't know the airport so I got to go through security, on the train, and picked her up at the gate:) it was truly fun. haha although I feel a little cheated that I didn't get to go on an airplane:(
Christmas was very different this year because both my brothers were not here and so it was just me, mar, jen, mom, and dad. It was nice, but just a little lonely I guess. I miss my nephews! but hopefully I will get to see them in March when I will get to meet Lucas:) I am so excited that he is coming January 6!! and Annie is a crazy, wonderful little girl! She's gonna get a little brother in March and I hope Jordan is just as cute as she is:) this is a really boring blog post. Im sorry. Once I start my internship and find a job it may be a little more entertaining, although I doubt it cause those things are usually REALLY boring.
OH.. yeah... I went to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert and it was AMAZING!! seriously. The lights, effects, and musicians made it a wonderful concert. Little did I know..... TSO is a heavy medal group. HA. HA. yeah. I know. They have strings and keyboards but the guitars are a heavy medal sound. My adopted grandma is in her late 80's and she came with us. It was loud and crazy but so much fun!!
Kay Im pretty sure that is all I have to say about my monotonous life:) for now
about being exhuasted since you've been home... ME TOO. I cannot stop sleeping for the life of me... and I don't do anything. hahaha ohhhhh wellll. :)
ReplyDeletewhat is this life coming to? haha we just had WAY too much fun the last three weeks of school and it exhausted us:)
ReplyDelete