Me and Danielle are playing competitive tennis here at BYU-Idaho and we had our first match last Saturday. lets just say that we are not the best on the team. hahaha. We have practice twice a week and so when we went back this week we practiced a lot harder and so for our game today me and Danielle had improved a lot! We still didn't win, but most of the games were pretty close at the end. I guess it's not as much about the winning as it is about the improving, although it would be nice to win at least one game this season! Also.. we walked to subway after the game and we have the cutest little uniforms. White skirts and White shirts with black stripes on the shoulders. Almost every single guy that drove past like stuck their heads out the window. hahahahaha. We were laughing so hard. These skirts are a lot longer than tennis skirts anywhere else because this is BYU-I but it was still funny cause they are shorter than a skirt should be. anyways.. we realized thats why they have the dress standard here is to keep the young men in check:)
hmmm.... This week I had 3 tests, 1 quiz, 2 projects, 4 papers, and a bunch of little homework. I seriously haven't had that much work EVER! I almost didn't know how to handle it. and then of course theirs the social life and boys. Let me tell you, boys are not worth any girls time. Unless they are super amazing, which I have yet to find, I say leave em alone. haha.
I went with Danielle and Erin to Dave's soccer game. We weren't even there that long, but then we went back to Erin's apartment really fast so she could shower and we watched "Say Yes to the Dress" with her roommate, which was a little weird just because we didn't talk, but it was fun. Then we went back up to the soccer field because my roommate Shalise was playing. It was a pretty intense game, but she won, so it was good! then we needed to run to walmart but because this is Rexburg it closed at 11 and it was like 11:03. it was SUPER lame. but oh well. We decided we could run to snow oasis in stead and then TACO BELL RUN! haha. I have missed my friends so much!
We didn't know where to go to eat our taco bell so we went up past the temple into a neighborhood area and there is this place where you can look out over Rexy. It was so pretty. and we turned off the car and sat in the dark eating our food and laughing and the music was blaring and oh it was just fun. Then randomly this truck pulls up and pulls right behind us and just sits there. We were all laughing because they probably thought there was some making out going on in the car. BUT THERE SO WAS NOT! and they left and then came back about 5 minutes later, and the guys lights were also strobe lights. it was the absolute weirdest thing I have ever seen. Needless to say it was a really fun night!
I'm not sure what else has been going on, life here is pretty amazing! I love almost all of my classes, and I am doing pretty well in school! All I need to do is find a job:) Although I'm not sure I would be able to handle a job, but we shall see.
I miss everyone! Hope you are all having a wonderful time in Colorado:)
No comments:
Post a Comment