Mary started working at primrose and so she works in the toddler classroom, which is the classroom one up from mine.. so she is going to get my kids when they move up. so at least I will be able to go see them and not have to worry about the closer getting mad at me. but anyways... my kids are soo funny. They laugh and scream all the time. and its so fun just to watch them grow. I am loving working with the younger kids. they make me laugh with everything they do. yesterday Ian was blowing kisses and making the muwa sound. hahaha it was adorable, and he blew kisses to every single person that walked into the room. I went into the toddler room and got luca's poo all over my hand. hahaha... he rubbed his hands on my hand, and he had had his hands down his pants. It was just wonderful. hahahaha. oh and I got paid yesterday! It was wonderful. Altho they take out way to much money for taxes.... Im not even going to see any of that social security money.. so why do I have to pay for it? soo annoying.
Last night I hung out with vikki. It was soo much fun! I needed to get out of my house, and be with someone my own age. haha. We went to El Parrell. It was not the best, but it was still good. I just probably will not go there again. Then we went back to her house and stalked people from our elementary school on fb. haha some of those kids have gotten hot. I dont understand it... and we stalked some people from middle school that were kinda nerdy.. yeah they're hot now too. haha soo funny. but it was entertaining to see all these kids that I hadn't seen since 5th grade. haha. Then we skyped with eric. which was entertaining.... because me and him fight over the stupidest things. hahahaha. I also apparently was a little sleep deprived last night because I was not making sense when we were talking to him on fb chat. haha... i typed some pretty stupid stuff. oh well. I really loved hanging out with her tho. I will have to do that again soon. haha
This month is february. That means only two and a half more months until school starts! woo hoo!!!! I cannot wait to get back up to school. I do not have any idea when I will be going up to school. but hopefully I will be able to figure that out soon. oh and guess what??? Today is exactly two months until I turn 19. haha Im soo excited to not be 18 anymore.... well anyways... I miss Danielle a ton. As I always do. haha. It has been a lot harder because since I have worked all week I haven't been able to text her as much. soo sad:( I wish I would have been able to go to california in january like I had planned. But things happen. So it will be even greater when I see her again in april. I cannot wait! its going to be amazing!!!! Lots of love!
No comments:
Post a Comment