Saturday I worked at a dog agility show for 8 hours. and I did not get paid very well but oh well. Its kind of interesting to watch these dogs jump over all these hurdles and jump through rings and just all this stuff. It can get pretty intense too because all the dogs are competing against each other for best time, and for not making any mistakes. so some of them go super fast. The fastest time was 35.49 It was pretty cool to watch. I was leash runner. which basically means I take the leash from the owner and walk it all the way over to the end. I was standing/walking for 6 hours straight. needless to say I came home and took a pretty long nap!
Today it snowed and so I was late to church, as was ashley and so we just sat outside the sacrament meeting because we didn't want to have people giving us weird looks. haha. and we ended up talking about things. which I really needed someone to talk to about. It was amazing because it's like she knew exactly what I meant and what I needed to hear. I haven't had that happen to me since school. I am so grateful to her for being there and listening to me, even tho I can sometimes go on and on about things that aren't necessarily going great in my life. and because she's been through it she understands. We have so much fun! In fact we got in trouble during sunday school for talking so much:) We are going to hang out this tuesday, and I am really excited! She makes being home with no one possible!! So thanks Ashley:)
Danielle is in rexburg right now.. and I miss her so much. I know that I still would miss her if she was in CA but almost everyone I love is in rexburg without me, and it makes me a little sad. But I need to be here to work, or at least thats what I keep telling myself! I also miss her because I haven't really talked to her as much since she has been up there.. and it shouldn't be a big deal because we aren't "dating" or anything(hahaha yes I said it) but she honestly has a piece of me. She is like my twin sister or something, and so its hard not to talk to her all the time. But she is with josh, and she doesn't need to be texting me all the time. I just need to be a big girl! but anyways. I love you all tons! I hope you are all having a super duper fun singles awareness day:)
ONLY 53 MORE DAYS!
I feel like commenting a lot even though these are all way old. hahaha :)
ReplyDeletebuuuuut, i'm sorry that you missed me while i was in rexburg. but in 39 days we'll both be back there! hopefully. haha i miss you a very lot.