Friday, January 22, 2010

Wake Up In the Morning Feelin Like P. Diddy

So I'm not really sure why I decided to make the title that song. But I'm listening to it now... so it just seemed fitting. hahaha... oh goodness. Danielle has got me in this pattern of putting everything to music. So I guess you could say thats how I feel when I wake up in the morning. haha what does P. Diddy feel like in the morning? I would like to know the answer to this wonderful question. Sorry I am in the weirdest mood right now! I didn't get as much sleep as I normally do, so Im tired and its just weird! anyways....

So I have been working part time at Primrose for the past 2 weeks! I absolutely love it there! I got my own classroom and I started in there on Monday. Its the Older Infant classroom. So most of the kids in there are from 8 months - 15 months. And its the age where they are learning how to walk. So its a joy to watch these little kids try to take their first steps. A couple of them can already walk.. and then its just fun to watch them cruise around the classroom. There are 8 baby's in the room. and the two baby rooms close at 6:00pm so that the closers can clean. It takes me about 30 min to clean every night because there is so much to do. Like clean all the cribs, sanitize the toys, do the laundry, and clean a bunch of other stuff. But it's a lot of fun! I love these kids! They can always make me laugh!

I start full time on Monday and I am so psyched! I need to get out of my house. Mary has decided to do home schooling and so she has been home this whole month. and me and her dont have the best relationship right now.. so we sorta annoy each other a lot. I need to be busy all day! which will be nice. and I will also be getting more money! which is wonderful! Cause I need money to be able to go back to school in April! I got my first paycheck today. $150:) I was soo psyched! That was only from one week. and I only worked one 8 hour day that week, and the rest were 3 hour days! I haven't had money since December 18th. So any money is a wonderful sight:)

I have been sick for the past 2 weeks. I know what's new??!! But really.. I had the stomach flu twice in the past 2 weeks. And I have had an on going headache. Literally.... it has not gone away yet. I now have a cold. and for about three days I could hardly breath. But Im working on getting better. I think I must have some disease that doesn't present itself until I die in like a month. haha just wait for it! Im being dead serious! I wouldn't be surprised. It will be like one of those cases on House where there is no cure and they caught it too late. But never fear... Im here for now:)

I recently put all of my cd's onto my itunes. and its fun because some of those songs are so old! I have been listening to music nonstop! It makes life interesting, and I love music! haha... I also spent some time last night looking up pictures of hot boys! haha.. I am in love with so many different men in hollywood. I wish I could marry them all:)
Sean Farris

I miss Danielle soo much! haha we still talk all the time! We are either texting, or talking on the phone. or even fb chatting! But I really miss her! I cannot wait until April! If its April 5th or April 17th.... I just want to be back at school right now, with my friends and out on my own again. It gets really hard having to follow my parents rules when I didn't have those rules up at school. But Im surviving! Miss you all!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment