I haven't blogged in a super long time. That's because I went on a vacation:)
March 11th I boarded a plane at 630am at DIA on my way to Phoenix! It was an extremely early flight but it was fun all the same. My dad picked me up at the airport and we went to McDonald's where he left me for a time to go and do some more work. Then we went to see some model homes for his work and then we got on the road to BAGDAD:) For those of you who don't know Phoenix is about 3 hours from Bagdad.... Long drive. We got to Bagdad and I was greeted by my oh so wonderful 4 year old/ 2 year old nephews. I hadn't been to Bagdad in 2 years so it was nice to be back! My sister in law had just had a baby in January and so I got to meet my 2 month old nephew for the first time. I loved that little guy from the first time I held him. He was so little and so innocent and just beautiful.
My dad and sister left the next morning to go back home. Then it was just me and the family. I made dinner almost every night and played a lot with the boys. I also got up every morning with the boys at about 6am because they LOVE to get up early. Needless to say I was a bit tired everyday.. but I still enjoyed it SO much. We went to Prescott twice and we actually had to drive down to Phoenix once for my nephews doctors appointment. I had so much fun there. I absolutely love my sister in law. We just talked about so many different things. What I love about her is that she is real with me. She doesn't sugar coat things and she knows a lot of what I have gone through. I can say with surety that she is my best friend! Im so glad my brother married her cause she is amazing! I can talk to her about anything and she always knows just what to say if I need it:) I also look up to my brother SO much. I don't know what I would do without an older brother like him. He has my best interest at heart and we actually talk about life and things. I couldn't ask for a better brother:) Im pretty sure he's actually the best! I love him so much!
When it was time to go home we drove to Prescott (1.5 hour drive) and then I said goodbye and got into a shuttle bus that drove me to phoenix(2 hours) Then I sat at the airport for 3 hours. hahaha I got there extremely early and my plane was late. But I had a good book so it was fine.
Anyways... this past week was the kids spring break... So I worked for 6 hours each day instead of 4. And I worked at Right Time for 1.5 hours each day cause Vikki's parents were out of the Country. Anyways.. I was extremely exhausted this whole week. I love the kids but it was a very long week.
I have 1.5 weeks left here:( I mean I am very excited to go back to school and such but I am going to miss my family so much( my 2 sisters and my mother) and Im going to miss one of my best friends, Vikki. Relationships can change so much within a couple of months. Im so glad I had the opportunity to make my relationships better.
Well... it's conference time. Im pretty dang excited cause I LOVE conference:)
until next time.......
No comments:
Post a Comment