Saturday, October 23, 2010

BucKeT LiST

WHOA.
I haven't written in like a month. That is just uncalled for.
anyways, I couldn't possibly write everything down that has happened in the past month nor would any of you want to know what has been going on in my hectic life, so I will just post one thing:

My bucket list. Comprised of ridiculous things that I want to do before I die. Some of them are the stupidest things I could come up with and some of them are actually things I would like to do. anyways, enjoy!

Bucket List

1. Skydiving

2. Find someone worthy to take me to the temple

3. Have children

4. Open my own business

5. Go to Venice, Italy

6. Have a picnic on the beach with my husband when the sun is rising in Hawaii

7. Go skinny dipping

8. Go stripping in a corn field

9. Go to a musical on Broadway

10. Try out for American Idol

11. Go zip lining over the mountains

12. Dance in the middle of a parking lot in the pouring rain

13. Visit every state in the United States

14. Go to all the biggest things in the United States

15. Make out every single semester of college with a different guy (unless in the unlikely event I get married)

16. Write a novel

17. Go down in a submarine

18. Go deep seas fishing in Alaska

19. Care for my mom in her old age

20. Be there when my oldest daughter has her first baby.

21. Watch my little sisters get married

22. Sing the national anthem at a baseball game

23. Run a marathon

24. Swim the canal in Europe

25. 4 corners

26. Teach youth about uplifting messages

27. Ride a camel in Egypt

28. Learn to play the guitar

29. Write my own music

30. Learn how to cut hair

31. Meet Michael Buble/go to his concert

32. Meet David Archuleta

33. Get my MBA

34. Get a nice camera and take pictures all over the world

35. Walk on stilts

36. Visit the Alps

37. Grow old with the man I love

38. Go to the moon

39. Try every kind of cheese

40. Visit Portugal with Adam

41. Start my own band with my sisters

42. Text 100 words per minute

43. Inspire someone

44. Become like my savior

45. Read the whole entire Bible

46. Enter my rolls in a bread competition

47. Win the lottery

48. Dye a strip of the underside of my hair pink

49. Make a baby on the Ferris Wheel.

50. Carve mine and my husband’s name into a tree

51. Take naked baby pictures of my children

52. Tell someone I love them and mean it

53. Ask someone out on a date

54. Go on a blind date

55. Go to a third world country and help out

56. Roll around in heaps of cash

57. Invent something the whole world will use

58. Eat a whole gallon of ice cream in one sitting

59. Get laser eye surgery

60. Get back surgery to straighten my back

61. Look like a super model for a day

62. Whiten my teeth


Im sure I will keep adding to this list because there are just so many things I want to do before I die! everything in green are things I have already accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment