My family was here. I think I may have posted that but it wasn't long enough if I did. I love my family so much, and I don't know who I would be without them. They lifted my spirits at a time when I really needed it. Not so much that I was all depressed and stuff but mostly that I was stressed and stuff was going on in my apartment (which is all better now). It was a much needed break from life. I got to be with them 4th of July weekend and then the next weekend I went down with them to Utah to go to a family reunion. Those things are so hilarious because our family is HUGE. Most of us there were from my grandma which is even greater:) I got to spend some time with my mother which was wonderful because I love her so much. I got to spend some time with my sisters mar and jen and those two are wonderful. They have turned into such wonderful young women. and I also got to spend time with my sister-in-law Jennie. I have missed her so much, and I miss her now. We just connect like I've known her my whole life. I don't think of her as an in-law. She's just my sister. Im so grateful for her in my life:)
Then the last weekend here I don't even remember what we did but it was fun. Actually we went to the park with a few people from the ward and played lava monster. It was super fun but I was SO soar for a few days after which was almost pathetic. haha. Then friday we just hung out. We went to Sammy's and then we had a sleepover! I seriously love my roommates! They are too fantastic and I am going to miss them so much.
Then sunday we tye-dyed. It was fuuuuun! We each did two shirts and then a few of us did some other things. I actually did danielle's underwear and it has a pink heart on the butt:) hahaha it's presh. This boy stopped by and he did a shirt of his and then he asked danielle on a date. HAHAHA it was the funniest thing ever. We were all trying not to laugh but we just couldn't help it. (turns out she had too much to do to go on the date but it was still funny) Well there was still some dye left so we had a little fight and got it ALL OVER our legs. They looks AWESOME!
Last night we made a after curfew run to Denny's:) It was delicious and we were so tired that we were being hilarious. I'm pretty sure a "that's what she said" joke was said every 5 minutes. haha we had a blast just laughing and then we drove back and we said goodnight and came up to the apartment and laughed some more. I am going to miss these girls like crazy. I cannot believe I'm not going to be living with them in a couple days.
Then on Sunday I go to Florida with Vikki. I am so excited. Don't even worry there will be a blog post telling everyone about my awesome adventures there:) well that's all for now. Time to get back to studying. Wish me luck!
Aw. Much love, Jess!!!! :)
ReplyDelete